for It's okay it's only a dream

7/1/2010 c1 14StarryNight101
That was really, really good. I love how it's not really a typical story, there's not really a plot which forms. It's just the Doctor's thoughts, and he's confused, and terrified, and heartbroken, and the way you wrote it just... works. It works so well. I especially love the line 'He knows he would give his last life and more just for one twinkling smile.' I just loved this story! I love how the Doctor doesn't even need to say that he loves her (although I sure wish he did in the actual series) because in this fic, it's just obvious. You can just tell. And that works so much better than any amount of "I love you"'s.
2/12/2010 c1 Peregrinate
*Cries*
8/10/2009 c1 36xLaramiex
cripes it's sad and I love it.

It's brilliant and fantastic, in the Doctor's own words.
4/18/2009 c1 14Time Lady 802379
Aw, you've made me cry now!

I'm charging you for the tissues!
4/4/2009 c1 2AAKK47
OMG you practically have me in tears... not nice! (amazingly writen) But still SO sad
3/16/2009 c1 October-Nights-27
Very very good!
2/18/2009 c1 3Generated Anomoly
This was a great story. I loved it! I think you may have forgotten to mention that it had angst in it... xD

I'm not the biggest fan of doomsday, but this gives some good insight to the doctors side of things...

Jenni
2/18/2009 c1 42LuckyBlackCat
This fic scares me. It's scarily good too.
2/17/2009 c1 26GSRgirlforever
This was a pretty cool story, I really liked it.
2/17/2009 c1 1Hallow Eve
Wow really sad. But extrememly well written. I loved the beggining especially. With the sometimes and occasionally and usually. loved it!^^
2/17/2009 c1 55NewDrWhoFan
Really good - but have I ever mentioned I hate Doomsday?