for Checklist

8/18/2014 c1 81markaleen
Ahhh I loved this! Great job!
7/19/2013 c1 AccountKiller1111
Very, very good! :) I think the staff might seem a little nicer than that, but honestly, I'm being really picky. This was great! :) Very good job! :)
8/6/2012 c1 155showtunediva
Nice job! You really capture the characters well in your stories. I liked this one and the other one you wrote about Grace and Oliver. Are you planning on adding anymore to either? I hope you do!
6/18/2012 c1 8MuggleCreator
I LOVE THIS! xx
4/2/2011 c1 6Terra Young
Great job!
2/13/2011 c1 7GypsysGift
OMG there are tears in my eyes that was soooo amazing! you wrote it really well and you could really feel the characters coming through in the story-telling, maybe next time just try and write shorter sentences(not that I can talk, I just needed something negative to say because the little note at the bottom of the checklist always makes me feel guilty)
9/13/2010 c1 48Dreamer1985
Good stoy line. I like the title,it fit.
5/8/2010 c1 5Nisha A. Hailm
Wow this is funny I can so see this really happening. Like if Annie was put into a full length story or somthing like that.
Loved it!
12/28/2009 c1 12VickiAnnette
Loved this. Very well written. You stayed true to the characters. Nice job.
6/2/2009 c1 CrayonsPink
Great job!
5/21/2009 c1 91Emery Saks
This was a lovely story. The insight into how Grace came to be hired and Oliver's initial impressions of her was done perfectly.

You seem to have a solid grasp of the "Annie world," and I'd like to see more from you dealing with these wonderful characters!
5/10/2009 c1 39a testament to improvement
I liked that. Alot, actually. The whole Grace/Warbucks thing is my favorite part of Annie. I just finished up performing the play and the two actors that played those roles didn't really play up that angle and I was sad. But this was good! Kudos!

Love,

Allie
3/1/2009 c1 ldellis65
Any chance that you'll write and post another chapter? Please...
16 Page 1 2 Next »