for Friends, Family, and Fortune Telling

4/7/2009 c3 15Gala000085
This is really good so far...all of it. Loved your Shawn-ramblings - awesome.
4/4/2009 c3 1YunalanaStarphyer
All I can say is you damn well better have a next part to the last chapter, and it'd better not be all one-shoty. :D You've got me so hooked. Please, more. -cry-
2/28/2009 c2 1Keyanna
Aw, that's wonderful. Yay, Shawn (again)! There really is a huge difference between somebody like Shawn and someone like that dirtbag Madoff.

And I could definitely see Shawn coming up with something like the dartboard (although I imagine Gus would need to work out all the logistics). Speaking of Gus, I loved his observation that Joy would murder him horribly if he ever tried to cheat her.

Don't worry too much about the economy-heavy focus so far; everybody's in character and you're doing a good job with the stories, so as far as I'm concerned there's nothing to worry about. I really enjoyed what you've written so far, and I hope there will be more in the future!
2/28/2009 c1 Keyanna
Yay, Shawn! He's got Gus's back. I really liked this vignette.

Also, I totally agree that it would be the best thing ever to be in your own episode of Scooby Doo. There's food and mystery and zaniness and you always get to pull off the mask and see you it is. And they would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Way to go, SpenStar TT Showbiz! The extra "T" *is* for extra talent!
2/17/2009 c1 majorbookluver
Aww... that's a great story! very well written, and great plot line... i liked it a lot, can't wait for the next chapter!