for Dreaming a New Destiny

5/20/2017 c5 Guest
great story
9/27/2016 c9 26rainediamond
Awww. This was really cute! I loved it!
9/26/2016 c3 rainediamond
Holy wow. I didn't know anyone else shipped them. I polyship myself, but this is still sooo cute. I can't believe they got married!
6/1/2016 c9 hollybear4330
I read Defying Gravity before this one, so I was pleasantly surprised that everyone was so supportive, to say the least. Great job on this one! It was in classic Sailor Moon style with the way everything happened, from the changing of the transformation pens to the way the battle unfolded and ended. One of the first comments I saw (accidentally) before I read the story asks how Serenity got pregnant. This bothers me as well, but I suppose technology or classic Sailor Moon silver crystal could take care of it. It wouldn't bother me if the twins hadn't have had traits from them both. Otherwise, I loved the story.
10/11/2014 c9 Guest
One small question - how did Serena get pregnant? Does your version of Neptune have a dick? If not then how does reproduction work in your universe? And no MAGIC doesn't count as an answer.
6/4/2014 c3 Anon
Well this is really good writing. The story feels a little bit too rushed for me.. like there is not enough character development for me to feel there is a special spark between Michiru and Usagi, but still good so far! I'ma keep reading.
5/8/2014 c3 10sailormewmewinuluver
feels meter overload ahhhhhhhh!
5/6/2013 c9 306Major Mike Powell III
Well, well, soldier...

(Is finally done doing self-dental surgery) Oh God...now I know how Tom Hanks felt when he pulled his own tooth out in that movie...Tenfold. X_X

This story rotted out all my damn, stinkin' teeth! Damn you! This was SO freaking corny, cheesy, SO extremely fluffy and warm, and fuzzy, and adorable, and cute, and romantic, and...kyahhh. (Lets out a not-at-all-unmanly squeal) This story simply made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

This was a truly epic story, with drama, changes of hearts, deception, treachery, heart-warming moments all throughout, and badass battles.

Helluva freakin' job, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
3/2/2013 c9 5WhiteKnight219
That was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! My eyes were watery because of joy, you're a very good writer.
6/28/2011 c9 The JamesS
I love the epilogue it was great. Keep up the great work. You are a great author.
6/28/2011 c8 The JamesS
I love chapter 8 it was great.
6/28/2011 c7 The JamesS
I love chapter 7 it was great.
6/28/2011 c6 The JamesS
I love chapter 6 it was great.
6/28/2011 c5 The JamesS
I love chapter 5 it was great.
6/28/2011 c4 The JamesS
I love chapter 4 it was great.
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »