for Holes and Tears

11/21/2017 c12 Guest
I adore these! I hope you'll revisit them sometime soon! I've read them many times in my time within the fandom of dogs and i would love to read more works woth naoto and heine!
1/1/2015 c12 Guest
This is so so great! Please do more! The way you write them and their relationship and interactions are so smooth and well done. They don't seem very ooc to me haha i seriously look forward to seeing more for tgis fanfic! :3
1/1/2015 c4 Guest
Ahhhhhh I LOVE THIS! i've read it so many times! Pleasepleasepleaseeeee write more! I'm begging! It's just perfection!
12/11/2014 c12 Guest
Moreeee! I love this pairing too much! OTP!
7/13/2014 c12 Guest
I really love this! I love this pairing and there isn't much out there for it. :'(
Hope to read more soon! .
5/21/2014 c12 2Amelia.00
I really loved it ! It's really good, so please continue to update !
4/6/2014 c11 Yuma
Lord!Why did you stop uploading this is incredible! Please continue!Please!
12/21/2013 c12 15Hori.Hyo-Lyn
I like this story so much. Please continue it soon! *-*
This abc-drabble thing is a really good idea, and every chapter is longer and longer! w
10/19/2013 c12 2Sleepyface
Oh. My. Gosh. My kokoro. This is beautiful!
9/20/2013 c12 Guest
how could you end there!? I love this so much please please update!
9/7/2013 c12 The Queen in Black Veil
I really like what you've written so far, please update soon more goodies of those two, I'm seriously starting to like this couple a lot. And I wanna see more of Junior. Btw are the chapter written in order or do you sometimes jump back or ahead? Keep up the good work.
8/3/2013 c12 3Takeru1996
(*ー)ゞ Take this star. You deserve this star. (σ)σ I love these drabbles and the way you portray the characters is amazing!
6/16/2013 c12 rei09
Your drabbles are really lovely. I love how you can write Naoto and Haine adorably sweet yet not being ooc.
Please continue! 3
4/6/2013 c12 10cookiemania789
I really love this story. It has this light feel to it and it isn't too heavy to read.
3/14/2013 c12 Doubt
y'know, it's been a while!
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! :)
123 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »