for Eloise: Flippy's long lost sister

2/15/2017 c13 Chi tora nogitsu
Please make more
10/11/2015 c13 2aliciacc
Hey author-chan please can you update this awesome book of yours
4/13/2015 c4 Pegasus
wonderful story by far but a tip try and add a little bit more detail on a part and dont rush through things, u have a great story! but try and make it better by adding more detail
4/29/2012 c4 11MayAnny
Why can't people use NORMAL happy tree names...? I may never know. You go straight to the point and it's quite fun reading your story, but you got a lot of trouble with spelling, obviously.

(I see you haven't written anything in some time, probably you don't even care anymore, but I'm going to rant about it anyway)

I mean, cmon, you can't use expressions such as OMG in the middle of WRITTEN STORY, just use the damn 'oh my god!', it's not that hard, and this is not a chat room after all. I literally read that like O.M.G, and it sounded ridiculous in my head. ¬¬ And you don't need to hide the swearing. Just put a fucking M-Rated and that's it. Or just don't swear at all. =)

You probably didn't think about it, but writing a good, legible story is respectful with your own readers and you apparently have a lot here, cuz like I said, it's a funny story, but I doubt any of them would mind all those spelling mistakes erased from existence, on the contrarily, they would like that, it would be so much easier to read. *-* And it's not just with your readers, I bet writing correctly would be nice in a chat around facebook too, passing the air of a smart, respectable person. (I don't even know why am I saying this...)

You might be an adult by now, maybe, and I hope you already know about this even before I come here. :/

What was I saying before...? Oh yeah, the story! Gonna keep reading, it's fun! Annoying but fun. Hope you're not dead there, see ya!
11/12/2009 c13 15God Tier
Wow, she provoked Evil Flippy to come out, she could just listen to her brother wish.
8/25/2009 c13 infamousHollow
Hey, remember me. Thats right Kuro-the-Lucario. Just thought i should post a comment since we were talking on deviant art. :)
8/19/2009 c13 Fenrir Necros Jericho
Still great story, still bad english.

Keep writing.
8/19/2009 c13 1Alinime.-.believe
This is going really great so far! yaay Eloise found out Flippy's crush ^_^ I wonder if she's going to take advantage of it :p
8/18/2009 c13 264maddness
yes! the next chapter is out, hope you update the next one soon. =)
8/17/2009 c13 19xXMethereaperXx
Ur english isn't bad! Congrats on another great chapter. 836/836
8/17/2009 c13 slpytlak
This is gonna be good.
7/25/2009 c12 Fenrir Necros Jericho
I like the story but you really need an editor because your english really, REALLY, sucks.
7/18/2009 c12 slpytlak
Aww, I like the last part.
7/18/2009 c12 13Kitten630
OMG, even if this chappie's short, THAT WAS SO AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME!

Yours truly, Kitten630