for Normal

4/21 c15 1fidesdragon
Wow. Normally i wait until I'm done to review a fic, but I'm enjoying this so much, and this last chapter pretty much had me in tears. This could easily be Canon for remy and it breaks my heart that this would be another wound that he walks around with. I think you handled that beautifully, and i love your characterisation of xavier, alternately thinking about remy being a wounded young man then an a$$hole. Fantastic work, i love your voice
2/4/2021 c15 6Kiana Epona
Okay, so this is like the 150,000th time that I've read this fanfic and I love it so much. This chapter makes me sob every single time I read it.
Bravo
10/20/2018 c17 24Glowbug24
You seriously trust Sinister's word on anything? Reviews or anything else? XD

I like the exchange between Remy and Kurt and how Kurt gets it without having to have it explained because he went through a version of it too. It's… nice.
10/20/2018 c15 Glowbug24
Yes. Yes, Remy plays piano.

It's good to see him let his walls down for a little bit.
10/20/2018 c14 Glowbug24
:'(
10/20/2018 c10 Glowbug24
Awwww. I love seeing Remy with kids, and he needed that.
10/20/2018 c7 Glowbug24
Yay for Storm being encouraging! I love that friendship.
10/20/2018 c4 Glowbug24
I loved "Is the world comin' to an end, or did Scott Summers just crack a joke?" SO them.
10/20/2018 c2 Glowbug24
…I'm in. 3
9/6/2018 c6 masterlysheep
I want to punch Remy so much right now. He better say sorry fast or I'm sending Rogue wanna be dad.
9/6/2018 c4 masterlysheep
Ohhhhhh poor Rems. I really love the Rogue/remy relationship. They are really in character and still new and I love it.
9/6/2018 c3 masterlysheep
It was nice seeing another characters vision on the couple. I would still be angry at her tho.
9/6/2018 c2 masterlysheep
this chapter was great. it was a little hard ti fallow at time because of the change in the timeline. maybe put the past in italic?
12/31/2017 c22 Wolfqueen917
Couldn't put it down. I wanna make it my pet and cuddle it forever. Weird thing to say about a fanfic but hey... I'm not 'normal' lol. Pun initially not intended. Thank you for this. *-*
7/9/2017 c1 23Ascaisil
This is a masterpiece and I'm so glad I found it. I'm not good with words so I can't even properly express what it was I loved so much, but I'll try. First, I love Remy and think he is severely underrated as a character. Second, your portrayal of him is glorious; not many people take into account how different his life is from "normal" and I just love, love, LOVE every point you brought up about it.
Third, you did an excellent job of portraying his thoughts and giving insight into what he would have thought was "normal." Yeah, I just...this was so good and such a pleasure to read. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. Also, I hope you continue writing. Like, it's awesome that you want to Beta, but I hope you realize that NOT writing would be a waste of your talent.
782 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »