for Normal

1/18/2010 c10 6Kylemoor
This is probably my favorite chapter out of everything you've written.
1/18/2010 c22 2xRavenwing
As much as I hate to see something this good finish, there's a sequal on the way so I am appeased. For now.

But seriously! This was such a cute story and I loved it.
1/18/2010 c22 6Kylemoor
It's been one hell of a trip. I recall thinking that you had this over and done with about ten chapters ago and you proved me wrong.

It was an interesting ending. Wolverine's character seemed about right. The thing at the beginning with Jean and Scott seemed off though. For some reason I think everyone exaggerates the way Scott acts in these stories. Probably because he's a stickler for doing things in a certain way and it's easy to exaggerate just how much he likes order.

I loved this story, sometimes the best stories are the ones with no real plot to it. It's life, nothing really happens except everyday shit. That's actually harder to think of than the epic stories that can be written where people go off to war and die or are horribly maimed. You did very well, in my opinion, writing this story.
1/18/2010 c22 xxsickgrrlxx
omg. loved the whole story. all of it. totally. loved. it. can't wait for the sequel.
1/18/2010 c22 167scribblemyname
First off, I would like to say I wish, totally wish that just once I'd made your reviewers author's note. :sighs: But since I didn't, I shall feel happy that once I made your go-read-it author's note (which is now my most successful fic by the way).

Second off, YEAH you're going in my publishable completed fics community! I've been waiting for AGES to put this in there.

Third off, I cried. Twice. Getting married, (love the 'consummation'), and Logan feeling hurt because he was left out of it. The truth is that he was such a huge part of getting them together and helping them through their relationship that in a way, he had a right to feel hurt. They could've told him. Of course, being them, it's also only natural that they wouldn't think about that at all. :rolls eyes: Gotta love 'em, but as one of them so delicately put it, they're a little screwed up. :grins:

Thank you for the lovely chapter and the dog interrupting the celebration and the character growth that was so real and the fic that was downright absolutely amazing. I think the ONLY long evo-fic that can match this is Seven Sunningdale's "Love of my Life." Thank you. :waves hankies: Tears, laughter, joy, pain. This had everything and I loved it.
1/18/2010 c22 10ishandahalf
i can't believe it's over! i guess i have mixed feelings about it - i'd love for it to continue on and get more rogue/remy goodness, but at the same time, i LOVED this last chapter, and its utter adorableness, and the way everything wrapped up very nicely! and i suppose since there's gonna be a sequel (YAY!), that ending things now isn't exactly ending this delightful little universe forever.

so, congratulations then on finishing an utterly fantabulous fic! i adored every second of it, from the angst to the romance. of course, i'm obviously glad this ended more on the romantic note, lol. i ADORE the idea of rogue and remy eloping like that! seems very them. now let's just hope marriage suits them, eh? after all, a key to a successful marriage is good communication, and we all know our favourite southerners aren't always the best at that, lol. oh well, i guess we'll just have to wait and see how things stand in the sequel... can't wait! :D
1/18/2010 c22 3inuyasha's tennyo
love this story so much!it had a great portrayal of Remy, and well every one really. can't wait for the sequel!
1/18/2010 c22 3minamurray
Lurker over here... loved this story.

*yay sequel*
1/18/2010 c22 22Heavenmetal
amazing! If you ever find yourself in my part of the country, I'm buying you all the drinks you want! What a ride this story has been. I can't even pick out my favorite chapters because they're all great. My favorite parts are the angsty bits (I know, that doesn't really narrow it down) but there's sweet parts and humorous moments that make this a really well balanced story.

My thoughts when coming to the end were somehting along the lines of "but Remy hasn't told Henri yet!" and then I see your description for the sequel to this. I'm looking forward to this. Excellent job!
1/18/2010 c22 peachykeen
lurker...
1/18/2010 c22 14anaer
Oh, wow, I can't believe this story's finally at an end! It feels like a life investment's over, or something.

I can't wait for the sequel!
1/18/2010 c22 jackthemonkey
loyal reader

all of them
1/18/2010 c22 13AuthorColorCoated
What a lovely and perfectly appropriate way to end this story. Very sweet, very cute.I've totally entertained the idea of Remy & Rogue getting married in my story, and I totally figured they'd city hall it too. Right? It just seems like them.

one of my fave chapters was, surprisingly, the one from Logan's POV. It was interesting to see our favorite couple from his perspect9ve :).
1/18/2010 c22 3tfobmv18
I absolutely love it. My favorite chapter is when Remy got his dog. It was such a sweet chapter to read. Keep up the good work.
1/18/2010 c22 Loyal reader
So I'm one of those loyal readers who is kind of ashamed about not reviewing more often. I'd say that this fic was fabulous, but you probably already know that. I lovedlovedloved this chapter. I couldn't

stop grinning through the whole thing.

And other than rogue and remy, my favorite characters are

probably Logan and Kurt. I'm not sure why, I just really love the two of them.
782 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »