for Normal

6/7/2011 c22 geko-blackjack
Very late, but still loyal reader here! Read through the entire fic in two days, it was that addictive. :) Lovely work!
6/7/2011 c22 Guest
Great story! I love how deeply you went into the psyches of both characters! You felt all the pain, insecurities, and the all encompassing love of both. Thanks for a fantastic story!
6/4/2011 c22 5catycat010
Oh, my goodness... :)

This is a great story! I love Romy stories, and this one is FANTASTIC.

I hope you do get around to that sequel you have been planning, because I'd love to read where you take everyone next! :)
3/11/2011 c22 Sincerity
I have really enjoyed this fanfiction story. In fact as soon as I finish reading the last chapter, I decided I was going to go back and reread this story. I am sure over time I will return to this story quite a few times. I particularly liked how the author develed into Remy's thoughts and emotions. There were highs and lows with humor mixed in for spice. The part with David being gay had me holding my sides with laughter. The problems Rogue and Remy encountered were very realistic, in part because the emotional repercussions were thourghly examined. As a ROMY fan I give this two tumbs up!
2/24/2011 c16 54MoonRose91
*snickers* Well, I don't wear the t-shirt to any formal events, but I do just about all the rest of that. Mostly because I performed in it, like the student version. And the fun part, for me, IS singing 'do you hear the people sing' in random events, especially around people who performed with me, and see how many join in with me.

That and me singing that song STILL gets my mother to cry. Which is just awesome.
1/11/2011 c22 8Juvia Loxar
I could not have asked for a more perfect ending to this story. Beautiful, and the eloping really does seem more like them than a wedding ceremony. Thank you for making this story one of the best I've read on ff.net (finished and all XD). Best wishes to you (and your family) and good luck on your writing career!
1/11/2011 c21 Juvia Loxar
Don't sell yourself short by saying you're not that talented - you are absolutely fucking brilliant! Perfect second-to-the-last chapter.
1/11/2011 c20 Juvia Loxar
The idea of posting an 'epilogue' or the end chapter before the story actually ends is well, I think absolutely brilliant, tying in with your style of avoiding flashback sequences. And who doesn't think Remy the dad isn't abso-fucking-lutely adorable?
1/11/2011 c19 Juvia Loxar
Yes Remy, finally you're getting your shit together and now is not a good time to start screwing things up, again.. :P But you got a dog! David totally made my day! 3 3 3
1/11/2011 c18 Juvia Loxar
Remy the chef ~ droooool... XD From reading the early chapters I thought that he might try engineering or something, not that I'm complaining - I love the thought of Remy as a culinary artist!
1/11/2011 c17 Juvia Loxar
It's about time Kurt and Remy had their moment! I really like the friendship between Kitty and Remy, and something (oh I dunno, this chapter? XD) tells me I want to see more of Kurt and Remy's relationship develop.
1/11/2011 c16 Juvia Loxar
Remy, after a few chapters of being an asshole you have redeemed yourself in the end! 3
1/11/2011 c15 Juvia Loxar
Thanks to your interactive chapter, I have discovered a penchant for Beethoven. Also, interesting take on Professor X. I have this preconceived notion of him as an untouchable, omnipotent, omniscient being around the Institute, and here, well, I was pleasantly surprised to see him interact with Remy: the psychology 101 was a nice touch.
1/11/2011 c14 Juvia Loxar
Remy paraphrasing his rejection letter, Rogue's resuscitating kiss, Remy's manly bath products ~ I literally lol-ed.
1/11/2011 c13 Juvia Loxar
"This was the man she was in love with. The man who got a sick sense of emotional release from getting the shit beat out of him. Yeah, there was definitely something wrong with her." - This, along with the other insights to Rogue's POV on her relationship with Remy, is as always, brilliant and wonderfully executed.

p.s. If you weren't such a damn good writer I'd be turned off by the begging for reviews ~ but we all have our quirks. With talent like yours, I'd be more than happy to review your stories. every chapter, just to show you how much I enjoy them! :)
782 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »