for Normal

1/11/2011 c12 8Juvia Loxar
Excellent character development on Remy as always. The 'LOGAN!' rebuttal of the crotchless panties prank totally made my day!
1/11/2011 c11 Juvia Loxar
I love how you write humour - so fresh and really hilarious, but still in character. You have a knack for portraying relationships as well - the depth, the meaning and the connection between two characters...I've never read more impressive writing anywhere else.
1/11/2011 c10 Juvia Loxar
Nice tie-in to an early chapter that referenced Remy's insecurities towards his eyes. And also, if I haven't mentioned it before, I absolutely adore Xmen Evo Logan!
1/11/2011 c9 Juvia Loxar
Rogue and Remy's relationship I find very interesting. This chapter has managed to make me think that it could very well be one of the greatest love stories ever told (if it weren't fanfiction) - I loved loved loved this chapter nonetheless.
1/11/2011 c8 Juvia Loxar
I was cracking up at Remy's drunken spoons vs forks monologue, and I was this close to shouting (in the vicinity of my room but might have been loud enough to have my parents barging in to ask what's wrong) stuff along the lines of 'Oh Shit oh shit!' (would you believe at one second it was almost, Merde! Merde! ?) and 'Don't die Remy!'. Again, great stuff, great stuff.
1/11/2011 c7 Juvia Loxar
Loving the french titles of the chapters. And while I feel very sorry for Remy at this point, drunk Remy and lovelorn Remy outside Rogue's door just makes me smile, hell, I was chuckling. Again, your portrayal of Gambit is, hands down, one of the best (if not the best) I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
1/11/2011 c6 Juvia Loxar
The shift from light-hearted humour (although there were some serious themes from the start I should've been aware of, like Remy's insecurities and coping with life at the Xavier mansion) to angst took me by surprise. Then I thought 'awesome, for shaking things up a bit!' Another masterfully-written chapter.
1/11/2011 c5 Juvia Loxar
The bed scene so so warming I've melted into a puddle of goo. :D
1/11/2011 c4 Juvia Loxar
You have ruined me as a reader for other x-men fictions: I will always think of this story while reading others (especially with Gambit in them) because you my friend, are an extremely talented writer. And, who else can manage to make Remy so cute (I have to admit, I 'squee!-ed' at his obsession with getting a dog) AND hot (when isn't he ;) ) at the same time?
1/11/2011 c3 Juvia Loxar
I find the friendship between Kitty and Remy cute. Something else to add to my ever-growing list of things I love about your story! :)
1/11/2011 c2 Juvia Loxar
This is the chapter that got me hooked onto this story. I literally read and re-read this chapter a few times - I cannot get over how amazing and well-written the development of Romy's relationship was...And it was the 'eyes' thing that practically had me floored. Respect!
1/11/2011 c1 Juvia Loxar
I absolutely love how you portray Gambit ~ X-men fans like me are very well aware of the hotness that is Remy, but I've yet to come across a version that's well, humanized.
12/12/2010 c22 8Ace-of-Cyberspace13
OMG! THIS TOTALLY MAKES MY TOP 3 FAVES! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I READ IT TWICE! TWICE! THAT'S HOW AWESOMETASTICAL IT IS! I WAS GONNA SAY MORE STUFF, BUT I FORGOT! HAHA AWESOMETACULAR STORY!

-Ace
12/8/2010 c2 Ace-of-Cyberspace13
First off: awesome story! Second: random fact- you can't actually get sick from going out in the cold. It's based off the old superstition that evil spirits come in through drafts and stuffs. ...Yeeaahh, anyway, awesome fic!

-Ace

P.S. OMG! My phone keyboard keeps making me press ? instead of space! Ugh!
11/24/2010 c22 4Musical Bear
I love this story, it shows a side of Remy that other authors tend to ignore. You actually made this story realistic which really got me into the story in the first place (:

Enough compliments. Did you die? Get a sick family member? It's been quiiiiiite a while since you updated...*suspicious look*
782 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »