for Normal

11/8/2010 c7 3Rogue237
This is easily one of the best chapters I've ever read on fanfic.net. Fantastic.
10/18/2010 c21 16Kinetically Charmed
Okay, so like, I've slowly been reading this story. Which is super duper amazing by the way, as I'm sure you already know what with your 700+ reviews. And I've meant to review after pretty much every chapter, but I just kept reading.

But I had to, HAD to review this time. Why?

Because I actually snort laughed. Remy "nudging" the baby with his foot... oh my gosh... and then bitching the baby out for rolling over?

seriously. LMAO. Literally.

Maybe it's just because I've had similar conversations with my infant (not with the same 'tude mind you) but I could not stop laughing... f'realz. :)
10/17/2010 c2 1Lucia de'Medici
Awe! This is so squishily sweet!

I've got the warm fuzzies in my tummy and everything!
10/17/2010 c1 Lucia de'Medici
Well done! I've been laughing my (hat) off for the better part of this chapter. Its definitely a new and different take on Remy, and its completely refreshing.

Happy to have an entire story ahead of me to enjoy.

(Great cadence, too, btw. Nice pacing.)

L.
10/14/2010 c22 cooemi10
I laughed so hard I cried... People in the room looked at me funny
9/26/2010 c22 4Sanguine Balladist
I know it says "Review this chapter" but basically I'm reviewing your entire story as a whole. FORGIVE ME.

In any case, absolutely ADORED the story from start to finish. The first chapter hooked me without hesitation and kept me wanting more all the way until it was done. (I'm sad it's done) But in any case you kept everyone in character and the story moving and everything added up together wonderfully!

Also, I loved it when Gambit kept saying that Rogue had a problem with homosexuals. I couldn't stop laughing through the entire banter. Amazing~

And their children! That was fantastic. I have to admit I've only ever watched X Men Evolution and don't know much about the other series/comics so I don't know if it actually happens, but it was interesting, to say the least. Especially Gambit's reaction over his son's eyes.

Needless to say, I love the story. A lot. Thank you for writing it, it was absolutely wonderful!
9/15/2010 c22 2SaceSage
Haha! I feel like I struck gold, it's hard to find such great Romy stories! Thank you very much 8D
8/29/2010 c22 Rockerchef1987
I loved your story. It was well written and I couldn't stop reading.
8/26/2010 c13 3raikim 4ever
^_^ i like this story a lot. Unfortunately i'm one of those people who read stories and never reviews with the exception of people i know personal, and then i just tell it to their faces. Personal i think your portal of both Remy and Rogue are very good. please keep it up
8/4/2010 c22 secilmis yazar
Hey! I'm a lurker:D and I do have an account, by the way, just too lazy to log in.

Anyway, the reason I was a lurker is... Well, I cannot wait long enough to leave a review! I just need to GET ON with the next chapter...

But alas, seeing there are no chapters left, I can finally leave you a much-deserved review.

YOU. ARE. A. BRILLIANT. WRITER. And I adore your author's notes, btw.

Anyway, this is really one of the best stories I've read!

Now on with the sequel!
7/31/2010 c3 16Kinetically Charmed
Baaaaaahahaha... *breath*... baaaahahahahahahaha!

"Music time's over. You both suck."

Okay. I don't normally actually READ stories due to lack of time... let alone actually REVIEW them afterwards.

But hot damn... this entire chapter was gold.
7/2/2010 c6 triple
well, to be honest,i liked the first chapter a lot, and so far I've liked it best. after the first chapter it has gotten a little too Romy, and not enough Remy. In the first chapter, we got more insight into different aspects of Remy's character, not all of them dealing with love. The rest just mostly dealt with his neuroses concerning love. I liked it better when it wasn't confined to love.
6/21/2010 c6 21XSuicuneX
I love that quote at the end, and it's so true no? Everything will be alright in the end, if it isn't it's not the end.
6/18/2010 c4 1jo-fitz
"Note: A lot of the French words should have that cool flicky thing above the 'e', but I tried researching how to get Works on Microsoft Vista to do this, and apparently it's impossible unless you speak technobabble."

Actually, you can do several things. You can google the french alphabet. It's also possible to get the different characters by pressing alt + 111 (3 different numbers, and I think it starts somewhere in the 300's)
5/31/2010 c13 HADmatter
I love how its a real relationship. So many stories out there are just like a bad sappy romance. This is real, they're kids who are to much in love just trying to sort it all out. So, thank you for a wonderful story and sorry for it taking 13 chapters for me to review.
782 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »