FanFiction.Net
for FEAR 2 Alma Encounters Wade Elementary

8/2/2011 c1 9EmoBlackie
In my opinion, anyone who has the balls to write out the entire game scene I honestly and fully give you props hands down. Not only was it entertaining to read but at the same time it gave perspective to the character who otherwise didn't talk. I would like to put this story up in my community if you'd help me out because I'm still figuring things out still.
2/27/2011 c1 6HiddenMaster
Excellently written. I have to say this scene intrigued me quite a bit as well. I remember my first thought, after barely seeing her "change", I just wondered what kind of freaky stuff is going to happen now. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I believe you did an excellent job, and brought life to a terrifying/confusing/foreboding scene from the game. If I could, I would give you a cookie, but alas, I don't have one
7/26/2010 c1 RuralStikler
Excellent work! 10 out of 10 is my verdict. I was actually playing that same level last night in my dark bedroom to get an idea of how terrifying Alma can actually be. I'm actually a Halo fanfic writer and for the sequel of the fanfic Im working on that a moment I'm going to add Alma as a main villain. Can you imagine that? Well if you're familiar with the Halo franchise, picture Alma doing battle with a Spartan in the undersea city of Rapture from Bioshock 2. Anyway thumbs again and keep up the good work!

Long live Alma Wade!
7/5/2010 c1 19xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx
That was amazing!

That is all I have to say... ^^
10/29/2009 c1 SethFC
I like it perhaps you could write afew more? from different parts of the game.
5/30/2009 c1 34Zeromaru Chaos Mode
holy goddamn. You did a FINE job here. i especially enjoyed that list of things to take note of when dealing with paranormal crap. the third one being the obvious favorite.

The only thing i have to say that is...anti-positive (honestly, it's not negative, but it's not exactly positive either) is that as an interesting twist (and following in game events) my opinion is that after Beckett shot the one ATC guy, he should have kept moving. Since that happens in the game (probably due to the physics engine combined with programming to tell the body to keep flailing) for written word, it would add a bit more of a "holy shit" to just how powerful Alma is, if her telesthetic remnants can keep a man alive after getting shot point blank. Like i said, Anti-Positive.

Otherwise, KUDOS! This is a damn good representation of the freakiest (and subsequently most WTF) moment in FEAR 2.
3/9/2009 c1 8Mizurio
Very well nice, but I wonder, does she really say "Do you like what you see?" I don't remember hearing her say that, but at that time in the game I was too busy freaking out to actually listen, lol
3/3/2009 c1 DragonTearBR
This a very good story. The enconter with Alma was very nice to read, and I like even more the mental fight of Beckett, and his confusion because of Alma sedution.
3/3/2009 c1 4Alardem
I like this story. It's humorous, creepy and it generally sums up the basic atmosphere of F.E.A.R. 2 rather well. I really like Becket's personality in this one, and the craziness of Alma trying to seduce him makes this story interesting.

It ends pretty well, and although I think there are a couple of minor errors, this story is nice. I'd like to see another "Alma Encounter" from you. Good job. ;)