for Legend of the Blond Aburame

10/2 c44 Guest
You should update this book. It’s super good even thought it almost been 10 years
7/29 c44 2That Random HP Roleplayer
I know this will probably never get another update but it's too awesome to not believe and hope that I'm wrong. So it'll will go on my Favs and Followed and I really really really hope to see it in my inbox one day
7/2 c2 Seint seiya
One of the best fanfics i've read so far
11/2/2019 c9 JManM
I wish their was more uniqueness to his power set by now. He has been hyped up as a super badass completing jonin level training, but do far thier has been no indication that exposure to bijuu chakra has fone anything to the bugs that live inside him. When they finally get used in combat I hope there is something more interesting about them.
7/5/2019 c10 1Aakareo Kokokuhikari
I was liking this story. Until the Sasuke hate arrived. I'm not a dan of Sasuke but even I understand that for someone who lives to avenge his clan. He probably canonically trained more than Naruto in academy days. He is arrogant and prideful...but he traines like hell every day. He never expected anyone to hand him out everything. If he finds someone superior then he will brood and all and train harder and at best will glare at him and challenge him continuously. But he was not like 'give me the jutsu dobe' contradictory to what many fanfic shows. He is not that much of a Bastard. He trained hard for everything...arrogance doesn't mean he expects everything to be handed to him. He is not an one dimensional dude. This is the most annoying trope in the fanfiction. I give up on this story...honestly, it had fair amount of potential.
6/21/2019 c44 lucky-spider998
It's a great story! I couldn't stop reading it until I reached the last chapter. I hope you will continue this fanfic.
6/17/2019 c3 Guest
L
6/3/2019 c44 Discipleoflilith
I could not stop reading until I got to this final chapter. I love the twists in this story. I love the pairings & everything so far. I can see Naruto, Fu, & Gaara sneaking off & gathering the other Bijuu. Naruto sends letters to Tsunade. In turn she calls for Jairaya to return to help find them instead of him going off on the mission to end his life. I want it to like lead to him finding them in Iwa just chilling with Onoki. Like Inseki finds out & wants a rematch & Naruto & his friends opt for a race to konoha. Lol I just like Inseki. Lmao. I just love this story.
4/18/2019 c2 Gamma-X
Why is Naruto x Hinata so frickin' common? .
10/19/2018 c44 kurama087
that's one way to tear my heart out! Now that I know that this fanfic is dead.
5/6/2018 c16 Guest
damn the end was heartbreaking
3/27/2018 c9 death390
Like the concept bad execution, major spelling errors just made me drop it.
3/15/2018 c44 1yindragonkiba
Loved it
11/7/2017 c1 6MadMaxxCoyote
Interesting...moving waaaay too fast, but interesting. One would think a colony would start out very small, perhaps a queen and a few drones, and then build up as the kid grew. Still, it hasn't gotten stupid right off the bat like the last bug-nin Naruto I tried to read.
11/3/2017 c5 spiritwolf35
I hope you plan on continuing the story
1,802 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »