for AN OOC MOMENT WITH THE VISSERS

7/4/2012 c1 8Gloomy Shadows
Poor Alloran...
Wonder what happened in high-school...?
Anyway they were NOT ooc, maybe a bit exaggerated but not ooc,
Please continue! I bet they secretly love each other... to bad Visser one ends up dying though... PLEASE UPDATE! :D
6/2/2012 c1 Tobias Rocks
OH MY GOSH! So hilarious!
2/22/2010 c1 andaliteluver
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ohmigod that was so funny!
6/5/2009 c1 5VisserZer0
That was hilarious! I love stories like these. You should write another chapter!

VisserZer0 out
3/29/2009 c1 ananommus
this is awsome. more, more, moer.
3/7/2009 c1 1Whirlwind Daze
hello, it's funny, it's like-able, it's cute, IT's GOOD!
2/24/2009 c1 8Purplestar Leader of awesome
Gah! I've been trying to review this story for days! I think there was a glitch or somthing, so I couldn't reveiw it! anyways this was so funny! Even though Yeerks are so evil they are always funny in some way...

Feeling rather proud of himself for controlling his rebellious but also quite invaluable host, Visser Three starts posing in the mirror. He stands up tall and flexes his weak Andalite biceps.

(Oh yeah, who is awesome beyond description?)

Then he does another pose where he snaps his tail blade in the air with lightning speed and strikes at invisible targets.

(Who is going to catch those miserable bandits and make them wish they never aggravated me so?)

He holds his head and upper body up high and trots in place, his hooves clicking on the metallic-mesh flooring.

(And who's gonna rule supremely over the Council of Thirteen as Emperor?)

He tilts his head to the side slightly and smiles an arrogant looking Andalite smile.

Then he points a blue finger directly to his closest friend and confidante... the reflection in the mirror.

(You are.)

That was so funny!
2/21/2009 c1 6Skyflight Erek's Loyalty
This was great. :D I agree with what Riza-san said, the Vissers probably secretly like each other. :D Closet Fan is such a cute pairing.

(Dapsen! I mean Visser One! When did... when did you... WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!)

lol :D And I also liked when Visser Three threatened to replay Alloran's first year in high school. :D Actually, I didn't think the Vissers were that OOC, just really exaggerated. Which is exactly what makes it so funny.
2/21/2009 c1 9Riza-san
(...Shut up or I'll replay your first year in high school.)

Alloran gasped, (No!) And then fell silent.

LOL, poor Alloran XD Hehe. I wonder what was so bad about his first year of high school?

(And who's gonna rule supremely over the Council of Thirteen as Emperor?)

(You are.)

We now know what V3 does in his spare time.

I love it how the Vissers always get at each other's throats XD But I bet they secretly love each other. You never know... ;D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service