for Forever, a Yin and a Yang

5/2/2010 c1 9Militant Delusionalist
Great job! This gave me chills, but in a good way.
5/28/2009 c1 10Snowball's-Chance
This is really cool, weaving in how crazy she is with her love of Shawn. I really hope you continue.
2/24/2009 c1 2hudson911
Another fantastically good won. Great job.
2/21/2009 c1 2The Dark Knight of Gotham
You hit this one on the head. I hope you cont. If not oh well
2/21/2009 c1 164gnbrules
Creepy as hell, but I loved it. You really got the inner thoughts of psychopath! ;) Seriously, though, great job.
2/21/2009 c1 7OhhhSkyler
Ooh, are you going to be continuing this? If so, maybe you could incorporate her next plan or something..

Ok, the episode Friday was amazing, but are we supposed to know who Ms. Yang is? Before that ep, I mean. It just felt as if Shawn has met her before. Is so, I just don't remember. -sigh-
2/21/2009 c1 13hondagirl
This was creepy. (But in a good way). I agree with you that we haven't seen the last of Yang and I like how you show her mind. It's definetly twisted.

Wonderful story.

-honda
2/21/2009 c1 78PwnedByPineapple
I can totally imagine this going through her head. How appropriately creepy... great job!
2/21/2009 c1 14Lyra Verse
Wow. I thought that was awesome. And it seems like that's the way her mind would work...and..I'm not sure what that says about you O.O Lol...just kidding. I thought it was great.
2/21/2009 c1 1maya2
Wow, that was seriously twisted and well-written. I actually really liked "Mr. Yang" and her twisted belief that Shawn was her Yin. There is so much material there for fanfiction writers and the writers of the show alike. You did a great job of giving a glimpse inside her head. I love that she refers to the officers as babies and teases Lassiter's credibility. Really great details. i would love to see another encounter or perhaps the final chapter of "Mr. Yang" and her Yin if you're up to the challenge. Thanks for sharing.
2/21/2009 c1 ddamato
I read and reviewed this on Psychfic (I prefer Psychfic to FFnet), and I figured I would review here too. So if you see the same review, it's the same person. lol *sheepish*

I have been waiting all day for fanfiction based on this episode! haha d:

Good one shot. (:

I think you did a good job writing Yang. Especially since we've only seen this character for such a short time, you know?

I mean, if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time where the villain doesn't show up until the end, right?

Anyways, I can't wait to read what other people wrote for this episode, and I hope you write more on this episode as well. ^^;