for Driving into the Darkened Sunset

11/3/2017 c2 3TessaPanda
You've got to continue! I love it! There are no fanfics really about Shawn and Yang. Like Bad End Friends, you should do Bad End Shawn.
7/5/2016 c2 Lady Loki of Asgard
Love it! need more Shawn/Yang pairings :D
7/11/2015 c2 48cosette141
Aw come on! Six years?! Aghhh
7/11/2015 c1 cosette141
OMG OMG SO SO SO GOOD DAMN THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THE SHOW AGGHHHHHH excuse me while I read chapter two
4/29/2015 c2 TB
PLEASE UP DATE SOON
5/5/2014 c2 5GlOmP3R
Nooo ! Don't end it there ! Update soon ! Please !
2/20/2013 c2 16FudoTwin17
OO That's crazy! XD I luv it! :) I like the breaking jaw thing, tho I'm sorry ur grandpa had 2 go thru that. :) Hope things worked out well for everyone (especially w/ the hospital on fire)! :) Update please!
1/5/2013 c2 15pmsdevil01
I really hope you decide to return to this story soon. It's a good start and i would love to see more
9/20/2012 c2 9lunarweather
Please tell me you are going to continue this story. The detail is great and I want to see what happens. Having Shawn willingly knock himself out, nice.
7/30/2012 c2 2irezel
oh come on.,...D8 there isn't any more? so saaaaaaaaaadd...
7/3/2012 c2 9unobtrusivescribe
Ooo very interesting take on the situation. I wonder how long it's going to take for te others to realize Shawn is with Yang and I hope Henry & Gus are okay! Please update! I liked the various POVs:)
12/4/2011 c2 12Ally Marton
Hey, this is a great beginning, but you need to finish it! C'mon!
12/28/2010 c2 6CountryPixie
Just stumbled across this story, and I'm really loving it. I'm not one for begging, but I think I'll make an exception in this case, so here goes. Please, please, please update! Please!
12/14/2010 c2 Holls
This is a great fic. Please finish it. I noticed it has been a long time since it has been updated. Please update soon.
7/29/2010 c2 14Talk Years Ago
What's this? Updated a year ago? on nonono. We can't have that! You must update soon because that was freaking amazing!

When watching the episode, this is basically what I expected to happen... or at least, Shawn being taken by Yang, since that would be serious suspense for the next season.

Please update soon if you can! :)
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »