for The Winter Here

11/3/2011 c8 12PolarPanther
First of all, let me say... thank you so much for updating this story. It may have taken ages, but I'm glad to see another new chapter up for this.

Right at the start of this chapter, you managed to do a wonderful job using Buffy's thoughts about the implications of the word bugger. It really sets the tone for what we should expect to happen. And we sort of expect lots of bad but adventurous and interesting things to happen.

This line "Ethan Rayne was going to be a… hero. She'd better not let him know until it over."- I love it. Not just because it's humorous and breaks up the gloomy atmosphere but because it says so much about Ethan's character without you giving any details.

I found it interesting that Mac would consider Ethan his "coin-twin" as you put it. I've never really considered that idea, mostly because Ethan is so ... completely unique? But I like it- the novelty of such an idea makes things more interesting to me because it makes me think of Mac in a completely different way now. And with his blood pressure skyrocketing- who knows what he'll end up doing?

As always, I love Buffy. She handles Ethan, Mac and all the situations around here with a mature attitude. And like I said, I love her thoughts- they really capture her attitude well.

I did spot a typo, "circles of bright red wringing the floor" - I think you meant 'writing'. Another one "Get to your blood point!"- bloody.

On the whole this chapter had a good amount of things going on but the witty/unexpected humor (a god of kitten and rainbows? really?) and the quick pieces of characterization were the best. I do hope that you find the find the time to update because it seems like the action really begins in the next chapter.
5/28/2010 c7 viszla
verrry nice, i really hope there is more ...
5/2/2010 c7 1Megan1660
I love how you made Buffy a warrior of strength and am curious on how the story will continue. Please keep writing. A question though? Will the scoobies ever find out about Buffy?
5/1/2010 c7 3DammitJim
An intriguing story... I look forward to the next chapter
12/27/2009 c6 12PolarPanther
I think the best part about this chapter was how you brought in Don and Ethan. Since you spent a majority of the chapter on Don's inclusion to the group, I have to say, you did a good job of keeping him in character. Especially the impatience for an explanation and his easy acceptance of the supernatural. As for Ethan, well, I was just glad to finally see someone from Buffyverse. And the end really left me wanting more.

Another good point about this chapter has to be the voice. It shifts so easily from one persons thoughts, actions and words to another. All in all, I'm glad for the update. Hope to see more soon.
10/8/2009 c5 PolarPanther
I love the idea of Buffy going solo and ending up in NYC as part of her travel. It's very believable and unique- that she chooses to remain a sort of lone wolf character.

I admit, this chapter had me lost at moments, with the constant shifting and a sense of multiple things happening at the same time.

Anyway can't wait to see how this story gets resolved.
10/1/2009 c5 1enchantedlight
5/13/2009 c4 enchantedlight
3/28/2009 c3 enchantedlight
3/27/2009 c3 hkmp5kpdw
Always on the lookout for new Buffy fanfics. Stumbled across this one and I have to say that I'm impressed. I anxiously await more.
3/18/2009 c2 Merri85
interesting beginning. cant wait to read more.
3/17/2009 c2 4TerribleTeenStereotype
Great chapter. Quick ? is buffy the only character from the buffyverse that's gonna show up!
3/16/2009 c2 5ElfJet
Awesome...her is one now post more ^_^
3/2/2009 c1 4TerribleTeenStereotype
I love this story line. Please write more, More, MORE!
2/28/2009 c1 Legolas' Girl 31
Awesome first chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani