for A Helping Hand

2/3 c32 57singmetothesun
I hope you’re able to finish this one day, I think you did really well with all the characterisations! :D
7/13/2020 c6 Guest
This Alex is a bit too wimpy. He isn’t as badass as Rider should be, and he should know how to both shoot and fight extremely well.
It just seems a bit to OOC to be THE Alex Rider
4/4/2020 c1 lav-has-an-account
oooo this really interesting
9/22/2019 c32 Silvershadescorpion
Characters and interactions are really well done. Amazing job.
7/25/2019 c32 Thor4ever
I love this story! Gibbs' relationship with Alex is perfectly done. I love how protective the whole team is of Alex as well.
4/19/2018 c15 we take a zebra to Vegas
I know I'm very late but u asked if they have a special sticker in the window their car that says NCIS I don't know about stickers but wall federal agents have the special kind of license plate
3/2/2018 c32 Suzane
Greatly done story! Carry on if you can!
12/11/2017 c32 26Lisa Smithers
I love this story! I can't wait to read more from you.
12/11/2017 c24 Lisa Smithers
I'd love to read an Alex Rider/Supernatural crossover! That would be AMAZING!
12/11/2017 c19 Lisa Smithers
Wait... What?!
10/12/2017 c22 Law expert
it would be Interpol jurisdiction they deal with international crimes.
6/25/2017 c32 Teddybearcrazy
I was literally dancing as Gibbs punched Blunt, Damn I was itching to do it myself! Great story, it would be better if it was finished, hint, hint. amazing plot, very d e developed and intricate. I :) s Ted that lawyer, the one Alex spoke to. She was just so nosy. She was just like 'i wanna know everything about this kid, NOW!' Ben was very helpful to, but I'm fairly sure Wolf was in there, but I can't remember what happened to him after. One thing, where does Tulip Jones fit into this? Great story, I will make sure to log into my account and follow and favourite this sometime soon.
6/17/2017 c5 Teddybearcrazy
One little thing- drinking tea won't help you sleep, it contains caffeine. It would wake you up unless it's de-caf. I know because I'm from England, I love tea and also kinda like coffee. Great so far, I haven't read the whole thing yet tho!
2/28/2017 c32 1TimeyWimeyBadWolf
If ff would let me use emojis in reviews, I would just put a very, very long row of those smiley heart eye love struck ones. Cuz I'm in love with this story.
7/18/2016 c21 2Munchkin-Knight
Chuckled to myself a bit when I realized Alex and Gibbs were in Maryland, only because I happen to be on vacation in Maryland.
693 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »