for Bloomsday

5/8/2013 c18 AubsJ
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS STORY! You have so many fans, you are an incredible writer! I'll send you homemade cookies everyday to fuel your writing or something. This story saved my life and I am dying to know what happens next!
3/30/2012 c18 MattDallas
I absolutely love, love this story :) I am a fan of Kyle/Amanda, and Declan/Jessie (along with Leclan) But because of the lacking amount of Kyle and Amanda stories, I've been forced to read Kessie stories, and although I am not against the pairing, it just seems wrong. To bad this story never got finished.
3/7/2012 c8 2willam and jack and jake
3/7/2012 c3 willam and jack and jake
3/7/2012 c2 willam and jack and jake
3/7/2012 c1 willam and jack and jake
9/23/2011 c18 Jcddude
Why did you randomly stop? And if you decide to start up again I want to see some action if you know what I mean.

giggity
4/22/2011 c1 Guest
Please contact me in facebook my facebook email is and my name in facebook is Gabriela Santana...You can also send me a message in my email which is Please I really wanna know when you write the next one please don't disappoint me:(
4/22/2011 c18 Gaby
OMG I REALLY Extremely Loved this3 Please make another one soon don't leave us hanging like abc family please Your a really good writer for coming up with such a good story please continue it...PLEASE And I hope there are more Kyle and Amanda moments they are such a good couple..Thanks for this Im a really big fan
7/26/2010 c18 aaron
well done, this is a good fanfic and i loved the fact that it is a kymanda one and not like all the other kessi fanfics which just get boring after a while, this on the other hand is fresh and exilerating to read, keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update.
3/20/2010 c18 7Madje Knotts
You put this chapter out so people would know you were still there, how about another update so that we can see Foss training Amanda. This is the first Kymanda story I've seen and I would really like to read more of it since I am a total Kymanda fan! Please update this, I know the show is no longer on, but you can still write for it, it's still possible!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »