FanFiction.Net
for The Sweet Escape

4/7/2018 c1 6gerbilHunter
I like this setup. I like the possibilities. I like the writing. I don't much like that you haven't returned to it in over nine years, so I really don't expect more of it. But I'd really like to be surprised in that.
5/6/2009 c1 Mr. Wizard
Very intriguing set up. Would never think of putting these two together but it makes sense.
2/27/2009 c1 168whitem
What a freakin great idea! I see no flaws in the logic that the two have come up with.

Only one thing has thrown me off. What about Electroniques accent?

Nice start, and I can't wait to see where you take this pairing...
2/26/2009 c1 2Shrike176
While I'm not a fan of Drakkim (shudder); I'll have to admit this pairing makes me curious. Curious to see what happens after those two get out of jail.

Update soon please.
2/26/2009 c1 26Sentinel103
Thomas this a different for you. I like the pairing change. I like the situation to.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
2/25/2009 c1 12noncynic
Good premise and execution.
2/25/2009 c1 15screaming phoenix
And they say politics makes strange bedfellows. Nicely done Thomas and some interesting insights into both of these ladies thought processes. This should be interesting to see how you spin this tale out.
2/24/2009 c1 179King in Yellow
Very well done. I have no idea what you plan to do with these two, but you have done a convincing job of making bitter enemies into allies in a very short time. Also have me cheering for the bad girls, but then I confess to having a soft spot for Shego.

KiY