for Sun and Moon

1/24/2011 c6 1Azrael Jinsei
Thank god its Toph I thought for sure it'd be Azula, yeah, that'd go well.

Thank you for writing it, the storyline is really good, please write more soon.
11/25/2010 c6 Churroko
please update this story soon!
6/27/2010 c6 Hollylollidoodle
This is a great story. the beggining was a little confusing but then i realized it was curent time. I just noticed this story hadnt been updated in over a year, which was dissapointing but i will survive. i put it on my alert list in case you ever pick it back up again. i read your Zelda story and it was good so i looked up your other stories.
10/1/2009 c4 BeingAwesome101
I loved it, especially the part where Zuko almost beat up Zhao : )

Oh, I wonder what Aang and Gyatso have to say to Sokka and Katara

Well, I guess I will have to read on to find out ( :
10/1/2009 c3 BeingAwesome101
I love this chapter, It has some Zutara moments in it : )
10/1/2009 c2 BeingAwesome101
This was a sad chapter : (
10/1/2009 c1 BeingAwesome101
It's Katara right?

Awesome chapter and interesting story : )
5/28/2009 c6 2Genietipp
AWESOME! I'm so glad Toph is here. write soon please
4/24/2009 c6 SnowCharms
Oh dear, but this will be interesting. They're going to have a rocky start, but I'm sure that with time they'll be fine together. Update!
4/22/2009 c6 fortitude rising
This story is really coming along well. I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
4/21/2009 c6 ra
good so far. keep going!
4/21/2009 c6 12Diabolical Kitsutora
Oh geeze, so Toph appears. XD I can't wait for THIS to play out! Really awesome chapter, a few paragraphs that don't make sense, (like the only one Appa is mentioned yet Appa's name isn't even in the paragraph. Oo) Otherwise really awesome, can't wait for the next update!
4/16/2009 c5 8ZUTARiAN aNG3L
woah dude.! hakoda's leaving? how big of a threat is hama? what happened between those two? i mean, we all know hama's this old hag with cunning skills [lol], but is she like the leader of the problem in the fire districts or something? awesomeness though. can't wait for next chapter! =]
4/16/2009 c1 Zutaragirl
I cant believe somebody can actually create such a cute Zutara piece. I love the way that they are all in a high school so you can blend it in with real life. I love how Zuko is somehow connected to Katara in a strange way and he doesnt know it. Also the fight between Zuko and Zhao rocked. Please hurry up with the next chapter!
4/13/2009 c5 flammingirl
sweet. boring but needed haha
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »