FanFiction.Net
for Choosers of the Slain

2/15/2020 c11 Guest
Everyone deserves post scarcity you can practice humanitarian aide without becoming an imperialistic exploitive jerk
6/9/2009 c1 fantasyinmymind
ARgGHghghghgh...how could you leave out so much? Who dared to try and kill Janeway? What were they trying to do? Did Janeway and Annika catch them? Or is that where you will take the story for our duo? Will B'Elanna and Seven get involved? What happened to Lisa? What happened to the other Valkyries? Will Annika and Janeway get the opportunity to have their own child/children? What happened to the ship they were going to give to Janeway?
6/6/2009 c10 6jojobevco
Good Story
5/29/2009 c9 Rono777
Great sequel! Loved the action packed star-suit sequences and Annika's reaction to Kathryn's death was well written and very intense.

Must admit I would love to read more about B'Elanna and Seven being pregnant at the same time. Would love to be a fly on the wall in that house...

Thanks and Keep Writing,

Ronnie
5/27/2009 c9 jojobevco
Good Story
5/25/2009 c9 Grimskull44
...Perfect. i can think of no other word for this.

I don't even mind if it's ages before a sequel, or an epilogue. And that's the first time I've said or even thought that about anything I like this much.
4/5/2009 c6 Grimskull44
To my mind it was worth waiting for... Though I am curious as to what's happened to Valkyrie flight since chapter 4, I'm sure it'll be interesting to say the least. I have to say, i wasn't expecting Janeway to have survived. It's definitely good to see i can't predict everything in a story.

Though i must admit, if it weren't for the fact i'd finally found at least the whole of season 1 of the actual show, i'd probably be shouting for another update already... For now, i'm catching up on probably over 100 episodes that i missed for one reason or another through the series.
4/1/2009 c5 phoenix6787
I've just finished reading Valkyrie, and now I'm all caught up on Choosers of the Slain...and both series are very well written. I like the different technologies you present (and they seem very realistically presented too). Great characterization. I'm eagerly awaiting next chapter's "shocker" :)
3/22/2009 c4 27LowFlyer1080
AUGH! T_T oh the humanity...cliffhangers...the bane of my existence.
3/14/2009 c3 LowFlyer1080
My own desire for one of those suits is phenominal. To not only be able to fly through space with nothing more than the void between you and the stars would be amazing in it's own right. To fly faster than light and go wherever the will took you, now that would be something truly special.

Love your series so far and am looking forward to the next update!

Write from the heart.

-LF1080
3/1/2009 c1 LucyMelissa0600
Wow, I just finished the whole first story and I was impressed. I like Janeway, Seven and B'Elanna and was glad to see the way the story was done so that Annika ended up with the Captain/Admiral but Seven got B'Elanna. Excellent,! Can't wait to read more of the next story. Well done, well written and very imaginative. Now, If they could just figure out how to install a holodeck in my bedrom and run Xena/ Voyager programs and actually interact with them, I would be in heave. Gotta love that Janeway!