for Cooking Lessons

1/4/2015 c2 5ivanthedead
Max stats? Best armor in the game and best personae with 99s all across the board? lol come back when you have something strong enough to even resist mystery Food X! Very amusing.
6/11/2014 c2 Ziodyne967
NOOOOOO! Damn you cliffhanger!

This story is great btw...
9/27/2013 c2 6Nanairo the Keyblade Samurai
Oh man, I can just see it now. Several guys going to Souji, demanding that he tells his secret. XD Keep this up, and I'll be on the floor laughing.
6/6/2013 c2 Hishin Trueflame
dont stop please i want to read more of this
1/21/2013 c2 15Tk Macintosh
God...I love this fic. I can't help but read it and re-read it over and over again when ever I feel the need for a good P4 fic fix.

It's sucks though that you aren't/won't be continuing this fic. I would love to see how the Naoto angle works out or hell, even the Port Island King's Game. The anime could provide exactly what happens between all the girls...
11/22/2012 c2 9Frostfire613
omg this is awesome! Too funny! But it's true tho, Souji is a natural ladies man. Just like how Minako is a natural Queen Bee and how Minato is also a natural ladies man
2/28/2012 c2 39Love Psycho
So cute and funny! Honestly enjoyable and I love how you characterized Souji here. I think it's helping me with my headcanon of Souji. And the rumors...oh dear. I loved the Ayane scene at the end.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you! Fuel your muse!
6/7/2011 c2 Naoki Kashima
...The Seta Challenge anyone? xD This is awesome...just so awesome...so, stopped updating this?
5/9/2011 c2 red mage
excellent work please continue
6/14/2010 c2 Sekiryutei Issei Hyoudou
Yes thank you for making this I been looking for a persona 4 fanfic this I got this game in April and beat in 2 out of the 3 endings please continue this fanfic!
3/29/2010 c2 ThePanda123
you have written a badass story my friend, please update soon
8/20/2009 c2 Qgeksjcndismsnz
“Senpai! Shadows incoming, they have spotted you!”

“Alright. Let’s turn left h… NOT RIGHT! LEFT! LE- GET READ-ARGH!”

Lol! I felt like that ALL the time. I just cleared it today. ;D
7/21/2009 c2 Dark omega z
I really enjoy this fanfic, I hope in the future that you can make more for this...though I do agree that trying to get more than one girl's affection can and will lead to disaster..for the guy at lease.
7/1/2009 c2 thepandaboss123457
this story is amazing so far keep it up
5/31/2009 c2 16AuraChannelerChris
Now I just wonder how Naoto will do.

You're managing to keep me focused in this story so much. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

And about the girls' thoughts, it's fine with me as long as it's funny. :)
29 Page 1 2 Next »