FanFiction.Net
for Dreams of Nevermore

11/28/2009 c1 3Small Fox
An interesting take on the series. It was an interesting read, but I would've thought he would've tried to battle the darker thoughts with the good he's done.
6/4/2009 c1 5Revu
I get the feeling I probably should have read your other Danny Phantom story first. Oh well. This was certainly unique, kind of an explanation on a different view of the series. I like the whole "Is Danny schizophrenic or does he just have two souls?" thing going on.

I really can't critique much anything on this story! I wasn't thrown off by grammar or typos while reading. The story, though short, had enough detail to picture the scene. We're given enough information to know where you're headed with the idea. I like it!

One of the points I especially liked was the mentioning of the sink in the real world cracking when the reflection broke the sink on his side. The allusions of attempted incidents of the past also creates quite an emotional atmosphere. Poor Danny still trying to act as if everything is okay despite all the conflict going on in his own head.

If this generates its own continuations your perspectives on the situations of angst and drama will definitely prove to make this an interesting story! I hope to see more from you soon!

'Till next time!
2/27/2009 c1 54LordoftheWarren
Interesting...I never thought of Danny's other half being like that. And ha, I'm the first reviewer! Wohoo!

Nice job by the way. I liked it