for The League Sleepover

7/4/2016 c1 16Child of Dreams
(laughing hysterically)
12/22/2012 c1 3Thesilentmage
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! I have loved this and will presently re-read this again (for the hundreth time).i actually cried laughing x
7/27/2012 c1 Lit. Lady
I think this was one of the funniest fanfictions I have ever read. Thank you. Love it.
11/20/2010 c1 so-schway
*Nearly falls off chair in a gigging fit* The story was perfect! Loved the humor throughout and the idea of the League behaving like little schoolgirls, ahem schoolBoys. Haha. Always nice to read a ridiculous, completely impossible parody of your favorite characters. Definitely a favorite.

"I have come for your cravat" - Favorite line!
5/7/2010 c1 D.D.B
Hahahahaha! "The Swamp Dandy" and "I've come for your cravat."

Too funny!

A bit modern in places which sometimes threw me for a loop, but quite funny and the parodies of modern games through an SP lens is fun. A nice piece of lovely, fluffy fun!
2/24/2010 c1 SAM
very cute! men are like children, no matter what century:)
2/9/2010 c1 40super manako sohma
VERY LOL WORTHY! Oh man those guys are so cool. One of my favorites was when they were all playing Clue and Andrew was all "That's ridiculous. Clearly they would have had an arrest warrant first."

And LOL TONY'S DIARY! That slimy little bastard! This fic was epic win.

-mana
1/23/2010 c1 Stormcloud22
I have no idea what this fandom even is, but I still thought the story was funny. I must go google the scarlet pimpernel and find out.
6/23/2009 c1 13Historybuff
Possibly the most adorable, hilarious mental images EVER! Who wouldn't enjoy having a sleep over with those little dandies? And Tony's diary was PRICELESS. Awesome one-shot!
6/18/2009 c1 16VanHelsings angel
Oh my god, I laughed so hard I have tears in my eyes. The diary entries, the "Bring it, Dewhurst," and the up in pillowy arms killed me dead. :D

So awesome.

VHA
6/6/2009 c1 10Lindelas
I just about died laughing when I read this! And then of course, I had to read it to my little sisters and they loved it too. My ten year old sister even begged me to read it AGAIN, and believe me, that's kind of rare for her.

I'm looking forward to reading more of you stories!

Lindelas
5/3/2009 c1 6Much Ado About Nonny
*snort* Hahaha! I love it! Love it, I say! Nothing like a little male bonding to brighten up a person's day. Heeheehee...

I'm definitely favoriting this, oh, yehes...
3/2/2009 c1 4AlpineSheep
That was so much fun! Just enough recognizable traits were retained in the characters so that the laughing was that much better in the silliness. It had all the good makings of a great slumber party - league style. I loved it. "They call me... THE SWAMP DANDY!" Pure genius!
3/1/2009 c1 14Pimpernel Princess
Pimpernel Princess has laughed so hard that, ufortunately, she has passed away. This is her ghost writing to you. PP always wanted to die laughing... HAHAHAHA!

"I've come for your cravat!"
2/26/2009 c1 9MeadowLark4491
I'm pretty sure I haven't had to bite my hand to keep from laughing...ever..but my family would not have understood. Bravo. That final set of lines: ""I've come for your cravat."

"KNOCK IT OFF, ANDREW!"" remind me so much of a sleepover I went to where we dealt with ghost stories. One fo the girls would not shut up about one of them...I almost smothered her. I sympathize with Tony. *laughs* Well done.
17 Page 1 2 Next »