for The Heart of Everything

12/12/2013 c3 castlefringereader
MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
5/29/2011 c3 2SamDeanLove
more..more please hurry up!
6/22/2009 c3 Brenda
I'm glad you're back and hope you are doing well. This is shaping up to be a very good story and I'm looking forward to see how the next chapter plays out.
5/2/2009 c2 10Lyny Angell
Fantastic story thus far. Your writing is clear and literary (in a good way! lol), your characterizations are spot on, and your plot is interesting, and, apparently, complex. It's certainly a good start, and I hope to read more from you soon.

Love from

Lyny Angell
4/3/2009 c2 Me
Wow, I hadn't check this board for a while, because it's slow nowadays, but today I tried, and then I found your story: good at every level, characters, plot, suspens... can't wait for next chapters... I'll check more often!
3/14/2009 c1 BJ
Interesting story and it's refreshing to read one that leads off where Michael has hidden Adrian and he and Nikita are back in Section with Nikita being her old self. I can't wait to see how you pull all of the pieces together.
2/28/2009 c1 PnPLover
I really like it. Good job so far