for It's not what it looks like, I swear!

12/13/2012 c1 Randomstrike
HOLY MOTHER TRUCKER
WHAT DAAAAAAAAAA GOG
all the yes
I FOREGOT BOUT FUSION
my childhood
there
all of it.
how you bring so many memories and legit feels man.
I love your beautiful yaoi mind.
3/11/2011 c1 6Agent Silverfox
Hm, interesting. I wonder what's going through Dexter's mind right now?
12/7/2009 c1 StrangeoneXD
wow...just wow, makes u wonder eh? i thought it was deedee but no its his "sworn enemy/rival" dexter XD great fic
5/4/2009 c1 10Second daughter of Eve
Hehe, this is cute, andthe ending made me laugh.

Eve
3/9/2009 c1 xBlue-Skittles
Yes! I could see Mandark doing this sort of thing. :

Only one thing...

"He saw them clothes every day"

He saw them clothes? XD Otherwise It's really good and very cute.
3/1/2009 c1 liteshocker
LOL! You should make more DexDark stuff like this! :)
2/28/2009 c1 6chainmailbucket
Wow! I rather like it. I just recently got hooked on FusionFall, so I know this. Although, after seeing one advertisement in which Ben was shouting that he needed assistance to Dexter, and Dexter completely freaked and shouted "BEN!" at the top of his lungs, I thought THAT would be pretty cool.

Anywho, back on topic:

Love the robot idea. Mandark would seriously do just that, muahaha. And he didn't even care that Dexter thought it was weird! He just wanted his robot... XD Lols. Pretty good!
2/27/2009 c1 2AbsoluteTrash
I couldn't help snickering when reading this. Mandark's sweet-talking his latest creation... and then Dexter walking in finding him in the suggestive position. XD

Yes, Dexter, go check up of Samurai Jack. And run. Run like you're never run before!

ahem.
2/27/2009 c1 3Nuit Douce
That. Was. Amazing.

Okay, so I'm one of Susan's biggest fan-girls, but that's okay! You know, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...
2/26/2009 c1 34lightning bird
For the record, I just laughed my ass off.

Now I can just imagine poor Dexter having to deal with a Mandark-smitten android of himself. What a nightmare! I'm sure eventually Dexter would find a means to 'accidentially' vaporize Mandark's little love machine . . .
2/25/2009 c1 5Aneko Kitana
XD

I rofl'ed so hard when I read this story! It was great...I SO thought he was making a DeeDee doll! And Then...*POP* Dexter is seeing himself! LOL! I give it two thumbs up for hilarity and squeeness!