for The Watchman III: The City of Blinding Lights

11/13/2009 c7 Homer
Dear Someone072,

wow, It feels like you ripped my conscious out and placed it in a blender. I really loved your all of your bboy work. Ive spent the last 18 hours reading all of it as if i were possessed. The way you tell a story truly captivated me from start to finish. My only regret is that i haven't started reading your work sooner. no offense but i had no idea fan fictions work could have stories this intricate and honest to goodness character development deeper than my bathtub. I thought ff was only good for the occasional mindF*ck and lemon scenarios. Keep up the good work! i'll be reading.

Your biggest fan,

Homer
3/18/2009 c7 3Gforce member45
Well, shit, and just when it was getting good too, but the rest will never come out if you end up a broken mess on your floor, so i respect your decision and hope you find what you want.
3/18/2009 c7 Ekchj
oh yeah, i was going to ask you how it would end. like what was going to happen to Gar in Arkham or how did Ripper get defeated or something.
3/18/2009 c7 31Anonymous Void
These things happen, I guess. Still bummed out about its premature ending and the fact the show won't go on as is but as a reboot instead. Still, if your mental health is compromised, we can't have that happening. So in the long run, is this worth it? We shall see.
3/12/2009 c6 Joseph 'PrinceofvA' Shelton
The terror, the drama, the suspense! Its orgasmic, but you did trip me up with the Freeze hints. Oh, as for the one anime that doesn't borrow, I'm inclined to say Astro Boy, though ZI could be mistaken
3/8/2009 c6 Ekchj
I knew he would kill someday and i find that enjoyable!:D(...wow do i have problems, lolXD).

wha! Someone! he was awesome like that;_:.

you know, the part when the police wants Gar reminds me of the scene where the police wanted rorschach. I so can't wait what's going to happen in Arkham(Arkham right?)XD.

P.S. I LOVED the movie! Most of the music sucked to me but other than that, I so can't wait to see it on DVDXD. My mom on the other hand thought it was boring. I was like "what the hell are you talking about?O_o"
3/8/2009 c6 17Toriano.Flacko
Woo, that was violent! Yeah! ... Wait, he can shift to swarms of stuff now? GYAHAHAHHAHAHA! That's great! Well... even though it did cost him since he killed all those guys, it was pretty dang good!

... How did Ripper get Raven's face? I'm jumping to conclusions here.

Okay, so Someone finally dies(ouch), although he didn't go out without a fight, er, Scarecrow... Well, I forgot what he was doing in the first place, to be honest, but he's pretty much screwed, anyway.

Gotham PD and Batman have Watchman in custody(or do they?), and Ripper has once again made a change in plans; thanks to this new, unfamiliar side to Gar, he done possibly shat himself.

Anyway, we've got everyone live on The Day Watchman Finally Went Insane, and things are definitely in motion now. Next stop; Arkham.

IT'S ALL GOOD!

LATER!
3/8/2009 c6 31Anonymous Void
Ripper? Unexpected, I'll give you that; I did not see that one coming...

So now he's killed, something unexpected even for Ripper, even though he planned it for another time. Came too soon or too late? Don't think I haven't forgotten he tried to get Gar to kill Terra. So what will be the fall out from this? He's killed, no way to cover that up, for long anyway.

Rest in Peace, Someone, you crazy Irish bastard. Might as well be chopping an arm or a leg off.

Then again, we as the readers don't know what we really want, do we?
3/8/2009 c6 3Gforce member45
Dang, i really was hoping for Mr. Freeze, but i guess ripper will do. however, i believe Gar wont be killing any one again with-out the right motivation, sure you can repress or block fear. Why do that when you can let it consume you and turn you into something better? Well, better at doing horrible things, but that is besides the point.
3/5/2009 c5 Gforce member45
a pysch, a corpse, and a boss, you're just starting to throw the cats out of a bag aren't you. And the man with burning eyes of hell and the soul of ice would be a nice appearance, really cool things down. However,IMO, you're having to many appearances at once, just need to stem the tide for awhile.
3/5/2009 c5 Ekchj
hee hee, i enjoyed this chapter very much:D. gah ur so sweet^_^.

Hey there's my bar!8D(lol)

wow, two-face calls me a lunatic. I'll take that as a complimantXD. Btw, why am i getting the feeling that i should be scared of Someone?(well it's obvious)

Let me guess, the "cool" man's Mr. Freeze correct? idk, since he's the only one I can think of...

P.S. only 1 more day 'till the movie! i can't wait!8D. Neither can my friendsXD
3/5/2009 c5 31Anonymous Void
Is it Mr. Freeze? If it is, I can't figure out his motives for ordering a hit like this. Revenge is the basis for most, if not all, of his schemes and somehow I doubt that he has something against Gar.

Who does that leave then? The only other major Batman villain with "red eyes" is Bane. So many questions and not enough answers for them all...

Found an error: when our little flower was prophesizing with her skittles, she said "Judgement" when it's actually spelled "Judgment." I know, that seems strange but that's how it's actually spelled.
3/2/2009 c4 cRaZyMaN676
Yup, I knew it, the luck of the Irish is running out... Or is it the luck of whoever commanded that shoot-out that ran out? Yes, Gar, the city is bleeding, has been for some time now it seems... Well it IS!

Hmm... someone just basically asked a chronically/possibly insane Irishman, ironaically NAMED Someone, to basically open up the gates of Hell in Gotham. Meanwhile, Gar got possible help from an old 'acquaintance', and... Hmm.

Okay, okay, I'll try my best not to. No promises, though. Not even sure who he's supposed to be takin' the place of...

So... Okay then. LATER!
3/2/2009 c4 3Gforce member45
Scarecrow is a perfect example of how there can a sane insane person, some one who an think rationaly and still pull off the most irrational ideas. Something i've tried to duplicate, with-out the mind altering drugs or murder.

And a drunk, rage filled Irishman on the lose, those poor bastards indeed. And it sounds like our shooters are working for Two-face with desription you gave us, but i could be wrong.
3/2/2009 c4 Ekchj
well i certainly can't wait for the movieXD, though it better not suck like the movies that came from books.

Now i wonder what will Someone be up to. Obviously i know what but still...

My bets are that it's two-face...i think?

also, i'm a bit surpriced that Gar would ask Sacrecrow something like that yet, i can't wait for the results of itXD
28 Page 1 2 Next »