for Untitled

11/26/2011 c1 2Thorne-Strange
I was going through my reviews on "Missing Pieces" and saw that you had commented I believe on the first chapter of my story. Thought I do a favor and give you a review on your story. I like it so far. It's nice to see some InuxSan fan fics. ^^
5/26/2009 c4 10Texascowgirl-13
This is a really good story so far. I'm glad that someone is actually doing Inu/San as a pairing since many people don't seem to like it. I DO ^.^! The only critic that I have would have to be the "Red Rat" thing. It's actually called the robe of the fire rat or his fire rat robe. Maybe it's just me but that bugs me a little. Other than that and maybe having "Red Rat" repeated a bunch at the begining of chappie for I think your story is really good and is progressing nicely!
5/6/2009 c4 Monochromatic Stains
I like this story its just fun to read you shouldnt worry too much about a plot
5/6/2009 c4 3Ikutoluver
I cant wait until the next chapter!^_^Please keep updating!
4/8/2009 c3 2ladytokyo
thats super funny write some more please. I really starting to like this fic.
4/1/2009 c2 21DMSR
I have rather enjoyed this so far. I hate to see that you are not sure where to go with it, but I know the feeling. I was not able to update mine for a long while because of that. I am in hopes that an idea come to you soon. Maybe you can always ask another author if they might have an idea or a direction for you to go in. It's always nice to get feedback.

(fav)

P.s. Thanks for the review on 'If She Only Knew'. I hope for the next chapter to be out soon and to be 10x better then thr last.
3/28/2009 c2 17NoLongerUsingAccount
Ha ha. Very funny. I like your story, very..intriging. And you're right, there AREN'T enough inu/san stories. XD
3/25/2009 c2 Star Light Honey Moon Kiss
bad ass story keep it up! lol is kouga gonna join them for a while? maybe a love triangel beteen inu/san/kou... anyways there are so many ways you could go with the story, lol update soon. this stroy is now on my favorites.its really funny so far, i loved the part when inuyasha kicked shippo!

-love lots

Star Light Honey Moon Kiss
3/25/2009 c2 8Bankotsus' Girl
its ok if you dont know wherre your going. i like the story so far, but i think you may want to change your title, you may get more readers or reviews if thats what your looking for. i really like it tho. it grabbed my attention, and i hope you update soon. keep up the great work!

-bankotsus girl
3/25/2009 c2 3Ikutoluver
I love this story please update!^^
3/4/2009 c1 8Bankotsus' Girl
pretty good, not bad for your fist fanfic. keep it up. :o)

-bankotsus girl