for Seven Husbands and Thestrals

7/15/2016 c1 6Biancachu
Very interesting! Angsty and original!
1/30/2016 c1 wish we could delete accounts
Very sweet and angsty. Blaise is a really complicated character (his mum, oh my gods) and his relationship with his parents is really interesting to examine. Nice oneshot!
7/23/2013 c1 5exogenesissymph
I should have favorited this a long time ago.
5/12/2013 c1 19oakleaf
Interesting story. I love the way you've put it together, and apart from a few words used incorrectly, it flows really well. I like the idea of his relationship with all of these characters.
Great story, well done!
7/12/2012 c1 yay
This is hands down the best Blaise fic I've ever read.
3/14/2012 c1 7Love2Love
gahhh 3 3
7/9/2011 c1 1babesbrunchnbubbly
Lol, your "warning" haha! Love it.

Weehoo a story with one of my favourite characters, a well-written one at that, this is really something for me! I really liked it.

Write more about the Slytherins FFS! You're doing it brilliantly
7/29/2010 c1 5Victoria Humblydum
I love the style of your writing in this story and how it seems to be a constant stream of time, even as the years (and husbands) are going by.

It's interesting how Blaise has to manipulate his mother's love and always be interesting. It makes perfect sense, but I'd never thought about it before.

Lovely story.

~Victoria H.
7/6/2010 c1 deleted2012
I love it!

I love how you made Blaise's mother really love him, I thought that that was really realistic.
6/27/2010 c1 42juniperwing
Amazing job :)
3/1/2010 c1 70iMissHP
wow, it's a really interesting and original fic. I loved how your Blaise actually grew up with the different deaths, he changed and I could feel it while reading. "Blaise was happy that he didn't have to constantly shuffle surnames." that sentence made me smile, it had the right amount of humor the readers need while reading your fic. It's an impressive fic, very well developed. Also I loved the open door you left in the end.

Anyway, it's a great fic, I loved it.
1/3/2010 c1 Smile Life Away
i liked it
10/30/2009 c1 Polar Deer
You know, I've used particularly good fanfiction to fill in the blanks on the named but not described characters of the series. After reading this story I don't think Blaise would be Blaise written any other way.
7/26/2009 c1 20Dodger Gilmore
This was a really interesting look on Blaise's character. You've made me feel for him here, with the distance he places between himself and everyone, how he learns to make his mother love him. Loved the letter to Theo at the end, too.
7/21/2009 c1 285Silver Sailor Ganymede
Interesting story, I enjoyed reading it.
24 Page 1 2 Next »