for Heady

6/4 c14 Guest
Thank you for the update. Please update soon. I love this story. Please make a happy ending. Make malchior and raven stay alive forever and together and have children please.

Ps: Can you make malchior have the appearence of a anthro dragon or steppenwolf from Zack snyder justice league please? Please tell me yes
6/5 c14 shadowyshadow
6/5 c14 luly.avitia
Love it. Thank u for the writing as always
6/1 c13 Guest
Oooo, great fic! I wonder if Raven thinks Malchior is here to kill her? Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/3 c14 Scarease
Can't remember told you I had idea with Demon Prince Oc with Raven .Idea was that demonic plan where demon lord is imprison lord equal power to Trigon .He had many son and daughter Send out to conquer to se who will become his chosen heir one he passes .My Ocs Like Earth find out about Raven defeating her father ,then his death at her hands make her by demonic right Queen .So to secure Earth ,grant her and him power boost to fight off his other sibling he make offer that Raven make him her Regent .In this he gain Rule of Trigons realm ,plus Raven gain ability call his and her army to fight other invaders .She does worry about Demon fromTrigon plan trying conquer earth and get a maga boost in power being Queen .
Later on distaste strikes death of Titne happens at hand great being So he offers her main to resurrect her friend/lover if she become his queen ,spend time in with set number days a year ,by that would be years in his world ,and produces heirs to his kingdom and hers .
Plus he would share all his Knowlegde of his demonic kin and magic with her .
6/3 c13 Scarease
He dragon good luck gun working buddy .
6/3 c10 Scarease
Half dragon demon babies now that hell of offspring to have .Either be furies wet dream or down right scary .
6/3 c14 septimaluna
Best introduction ever XD! I liked the rescue it was properly bloody even in the absence of brother blood. Malchior found a magically educated answer to the trap,i liked they because he is a trained Wizard. And the priestess kept her weird brain washed self all the time, kudos to her for her fanatical valor even in the face of death by angry weirdo covered in blood
I am very excited about going into uncharted territory! :D
And on a side note i just thought of Malchior's reticence about taking of his shirt in front of raven and now he is without shirt in front of everyone! What a first impression, it's funny in the 'poor guy' mortifying way
Thanks for writing and sharing!
6/3 c14 MangoSunbeams
I was thinking about this story today, perfect timing! This chapter was amazing, I love their interactions and both how civil and wild Malchior is. Healing scenes are also very satisfying. Thanks so much for taking the time to update! I really enjoyed it!
5/27 c13 8KindredSouI
Hope to read more soon, especially now that Malchior is finally out and HUMAN!
5/3 c13 MangoSunbeams
So fun! Excited for what comes next :D Thanks so much for writing this! I totally think you got Raven right, she is trying to be a pacifist and I think that's a good angle to approach her character from. So excited for the next chapter!
4/30 c13 Guest

4/29 c13 Guest
Very cool chapter! I love how when Raven was planning her reality to detach to, Malchior came to mind.
I guess when everything’s gone wrong there’s no use keeping up pretences that don’t help you.
I wonder how they’re gonna escape if Raven can’t leave the room until she’s married?
Great work! Can’t wait for the next update!
4/30 c13 6ViLaVi
So stoked to see an update! Absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next installment. Your cliffhangers are so cruel
4/29 c13 zmanjz
Raven is a good person, and to paraphrase 11, good people don't need rules.

But her innocence/lack if ruthlessness is what they used to capture her, so I believe that was well written. Good chapter.
290 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »