for Frailty

12/2/2017 c1 44Shamelessly Radiant
love them together in your world!
9/21/2017 c1 nataliapanfichi
Updait soon
3/24/2017 c1 23whatswiththemustache
this was so beautiful! It's been forever but still an update would be lovely...
9/23/2013 c1 2peerme
This was absolutely adorable! I wish the fanden were bigger and we'd have more stories... Your writing would give enough material to write a story on! I loved the little Details you put in! Please write more of that dort! It really captured me!
4/16/2013 c1 Wolfs bane wicked
Bravo! Beautiful! I love the pairing choice
9/16/2012 c1 7BetweenDaydreams
This was awesome!
3/25/2011 c1 1chee-wit
I like the way you write very much, it's beautiful with enough detail, thought and emotion in it and it flows. Really good. :)
10/17/2010 c1 Kantholz
Wow, that was so perfect! I could practically see Death and Elisabeth dancing verbally around each other, her pride, his passion, their different (that is, opposite) ways of dealing with the love they feel. By the way, it works fine with Mate/Maya in mind, too. And I loved the ending. While the ending of "Silk" (which I also enjoyed very much) would be a little more in character for Elisabeth, this one is much more satisfying.

And it's beautifully written, just the right amount of detail to see it all clearly, without slowing the story down. I wish it had been longer, though, so it could last a little longer. Is there still a chance of an update? Pleease?
12/22/2009 c1 chocochandi
loved it
9/26/2009 c1 1Captain Ichabod Rainey
This is a great story! I hope you update! ! ! !
9/10/2009 c1 24BluePeople
(Sorry for such a short and useless review, but:) I love this story. It's so so sweet!
5/18/2009 c1 34Beth Rose Harker
This is amazing. Thank you so very much for writing it! I never even thought there /was/ Elisabeth fic on this site, and the fact that the first one I've happened across has turned out to be so well written is a real treat.
5/11/2009 c1 Lanita
That was wonderful!

I love you way of writing))

Please, continue x))
4/28/2009 c1 24Perfume
Yay! Another one you did! I love that you also see Der Tod the same way I do - unable to love. :)

I want more from you.

~ Perfume
4/21/2009 c1 16VanHelsings angel
This was brilliant! I love the play between Elisabeth and Death.

I look forward to the next chapter.

VHA