for A Call for Beauty

7/3/2011 c2 a fangirl
YES YES YES YES YES YES! LOVE THE LAST SENTENCE!
6/30/2011 c4 3Demigod1315
This is really interesting…hope you'll update soon
6/21/2011 c4 7purplefirestarter
This is a really enjoyable story! You're almost spot on with the characters' personalities, and I think that this has some mighty great potential! Keep it up!
4/4/2011 c4 9ArtificialRangerLiuria
AWESOMENESS.

Self-conflict? In MY Sun Goddess?

This is fantastic, keep going! I love this story!
4/4/2011 c3 ArtificialRangerLiuria
Great, again! I think the personalities you gave all three of them made me NOT hate Waka in this story! Good job!
4/4/2011 c2 ArtificialRangerLiuria
The conversation between Ammy and Issun was brilliant. Laugh-out-loud brilliant.

And Waka's entrance made me facepalm XD
4/4/2011 c1 ArtificialRangerLiuria
This seems to be going somewhere interesting! As much as I hate AmmyXWaka, this is one of the few stories with Issun in it and a plotline other than "OMG AMMY TURNS HUMAN AND KISSEZS WAKA FGDBHGFUBGYHFUOFRB REVIEW PLZKTHNX"
1/14/2011 c4 end28
Nice job keep it up:D
1/4/2011 c4 7The Only Sane One
"...Plus the face Kushi used her real name..."

Shouldn't "face" be "fact?"

Anyway, it's good! Update soon!
12/25/2010 c4 animefan02
hey come on do the next chapter pleaseeeeee please please please *puppy eyes* i'll also get in my knees if you want to
10/24/2010 c3 6FluffyFurball
If you could continue this? I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
10/16/2010 c3 1Novoux
Beautiful story, and fantastic plot! I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
4/21/2010 c3 Violent.V
Wow...I like the plot here. Ammy became a human, but can't be Okami and she can't get the comb - which maybe the source of the problem - off her. Aww...it's orignal (right...?xP) and well written. Great job. ^.^ Please continue
3/22/2010 c3 1A Study In Elegant Death
Update soon, okai?

Oh and good luck with college stuffs.
1/9/2010 c3 1Deltheor
Ooh, this is shaping up to be a great fic. Very nicely written, and you keep the Okami characters very close to their personalities in the game. Great job!
25 Page 1 2 Next »