for Transcendence

5/25/2016 c3 2KaixDecayx
Wahhhhhh no update! Please continue this please I begggggg
5/25/2016 c1 KaixDecayx
I love itttt plus it's believable tho I kind of wish his parents had come and helped a little
12/19/2015 c3 7rmiser1994
awesome so far!
11/30/2014 c3 11SupernaturalHearts
I adore what you have done here. It's obvious all the thought and hard work you put into your work. I hope, pray and wish for an update I want so bad to see where you take all our favorite characters.
7/6/2014 c3 Booker10
Love it!:)
3/31/2013 c3 Caliweiser
Love the story! sad to see that it hasn't been updated in a while. hope it hasn't been dropped, Also love the pairings! please update soon, can't wait for more!
2/5/2013 c3 1Born-at-dawn
Wow!
Just WOW!
That was brilliantly done. That was amazing.
1/1/2013 c3 0LCA0
this is the best fanfic i have ever read, it super exiting and really well written and yaoi too, its awesome
please continue this i cant wait to read more its the best fanfic ever!
10/16/2012 c1 2Sanz0girl
Please continue !
10/1/2012 c2 DanSoCereal
Please update this. I keep re-reading it. I cant get enough
8/3/2012 c3 DanSoCereal
Could you please continue this amazing story of yours. I have been reading it since it first came out and every now and then I come back to it to read it again, but I've been waiting for the fourth chapter for more than two years. Please update soon.
6/28/2012 c3 1Kauris Azurai
...boy-love? you don't mean?...ugh. and this story was soo awesome too...
6/5/2012 c3 7My Solitude
Interesting story. XD
9/5/2011 c3 340fringeperson
This is brilliant! Completely, totally, and utterly brilliant!

I can't wait to see what happens next...

Ooh, Anko will be happy, and Orochimaru will piss his pants... and Naruto rules Konoha as a giant, fuzzy, silver fox! YAY!
6/20/2011 c3 4Lord Geovanni
Hello. Over three hundred and sixty five days ago, that was the last time you updated this story. Will you update this again? I just found this and I would hate for you to stop writing it.

~LordGeovanni *Kupo*