for Cheers

5/28/2012 c1 XxTheSacredHeartxX
The lack of Owen fics makes me sad.
3/21/2011 c1 strawberrybanjo
How did you come up with the idea for a drunk Owen and a mean Angela?

This story is pretty sad. I mean, I know it's supposed to be humorous at times, but I can't help but feel sad, even at the end. Just the emotion makes me feel 'awh, tear-face'.
2/27/2011 c1 Coseepo cba to log in
I was MAJORLY annoyed when they made Owen drink EVEN MORE in Animal Parade. I still love him though, he's so nice :3

Great work with this, a different kind of story to be sure, because not every relationship is perfect.

Well done
12/25/2009 c1 69Ellie-ellie
ah Owen :) I like bitch!angela :) great job
6/2/2009 c1 3animerXroxXmyXsoxX1
is this a humor or something?
3/22/2009 c1 3Twyla-Nox
I thought something was fishy when I found out Owen's favorite gift was cocktails! o_-...

Excellent story, excellently written, and I enjoyed not reading "txt tlk" like I've seen in other stories. Overall, nicely done!
3/3/2009 c1 kaiwaii49
could you make a owen and angela series please and good storie.
3/2/2009 c1 7Forbidden Blue Rose
Very cute. It's nice to see some Owen stuff around. And bitchy!Angela is very amusing. xD

Great job~
3/2/2009 c1 58sugarapplesweet
Ah... Owen, Owen, Owen... Something tells me that he knows that bet is completely rigged in his favor, though. ;)

Still, this was very sweet because it's like an actual glimpse into a true relationship. Sure, it's strained, but there's real love between them which makes it wonderful. And I have to agree that I prefer Bitch!Angela over all, too.

Not only was this a fun read and solid, but we have Owen at last! Kudos!

~ Peace and Love
3/2/2009 c1 30Jean Cooper
Owen thoroughly enjoyed. One shot noted and you have another follower to worship the virtual land you walk on. Awesome and I hope you get un Hiatused soon. Thanks for making my spring with the Oweness!