for Redemption

10/17/2016 c10 bookiez
i abandon my assignment that i have to submit tomorrow for your story . this is brilliant . thank you soooo much for writing this and share it
3/19/2016 c10 544giacinta2
Great story. Such a good build up and so interesting. I loved your bad-ass Dean and of course Sammy is always Sammy.
Terrific job. :)
12/9/2014 c10 Dede
Absolutely wonderful story! Just enough of the good stuff to make it perfect!
11/26/2014 c10 10Lindelas
Oh my goodness! I didn't want to finish this story so fast, but I couldn't put it down! Your characterization is spot-on for every character, and the story was chilling, intriguing, and also heartwarming. This is going in my favorites. Thank you so much for writing this!
11/25/2014 c5 Lindelas
I thought the last chapter was heartbreaking (in an absolutely perfect kind of way) and then this happens?! "Its safe to try harder now, isn't it?" Excuse me while I cry for the rest of my life. This story is so beautifully written!
10/1/2014 c10 Jeanne
I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for posting.
9/14/2013 c10 Guest
nice
1/1/2013 c10 Zulara
Very good!
10/24/2012 c1 spnlittlebro
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
5/3/2011 c10 12Ophelia Lake
I just found your story, I read it all in one entire sitting. It is fabulous, so detailed, and heartrendingly beautiful. I love your portrayal of the brothers, they aren't perfect, but the things they would do for each other...pure devotion. I hope you are still writing and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
2/16/2011 c10 29CeCe Away
This is incredibly creative. The situation of Sam holding the contracts, which could only be released with his death is beyond brilliant. And then how you resolved it, way cool. Also, Tucker is a great character as well. Love those Texas boys.
7/27/2010 c10 scootersmom
This was such a great, deep, fascinating story! thank you so much for sharing it with us. I think you did such a great job with the characters of both the guys. I know either of them would give up anything, lives or sanity, for each other. You showed this so well in your story. The ending was bittersweet and yet had hope for them!

Thanks so much. You are a great writer and I hope that you are working away on your next story!
7/20/2010 c9 Simon
You're not a bad writer, but sloppy w/the spelling/grammar.

"Peeked" into the room, not peaked.

"Report" of a gun.

Long PAST, not passed. (Past is what was before, passed it what just went by outside the train).

Tighten up the spelling and grammar before posting, or get a good beta.
5/6/2010 c10 38Marlowe97
This was a very, VERY good story! I like the different take on Dean getting out if Hell, I admire how you twisted Sam and yet, still, let him be Sam - if a little damaged. Bobby was a good asset, and I absolutely liked Tucker. He's a good guy, very, very much like Dean once was.
The psychological issues were well-administered and well-plotted and never seemed over-the-top or inappropriate. Your very own writing-style painted a gloomy atmosphere, but tinged with light of hope - and I would really enjoy reading a sequel, if you ever come around to writing one.
Great work, thank you for two enjoyable evenings.
Marlowe
5/3/2010 c10 fifimom
This is a really wonderfully written story. Thanks so much for sharing.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »