for With Great Power

9/22/2014 c23 soulsister
Please update this story because I am curious to see how it turns out.
3/19/2010 c23 rogueraven1
cliffhangers how i hate you. awesome story !cant wait for more
9/30/2009 c23 6Esha Napoleon
You not the only one with writer's block at the moment, I feel ya pain ;)

Awesome chapter!
7/6/2009 c22 Dark Scorpia
Loved it Souless6! Keep it coming!
7/3/2009 c22 Esha Napoleon
Oh boy, wait a minute, where's mark?
7/2/2009 c22 Scorpina
Awesome as usual, I cannot wait to see what happens! :D
6/22/2009 c21 Esha Napoleon
Great chapter. Father's going to get what coming for him ;0
6/11/2009 c20 Esha Napoleon
Great chapter ;)
6/11/2009 c20 sfksdkfhsdkfh
hahahahahaha Punk's my favorite he has the coolest powers ever! I could only imagine if he REALLY had a power like that :P. The teamwork with him, Kane, and the guards was just awesome it made a great visual :).

and you ARE a great action writer don't sell yourself short. Take as much time as you need you have the ability to make it work :)
5/11/2009 c19 Esha Napoleon
LOVE IT!
5/11/2009 c19 162Dark Kaneanite
Now all we're missing is Marky Mark and the fams. I refuse to count Hunter, after all do we really need him? Anyways, I can't wait to see the fight scene, it's promising to be a good one.
5/4/2009 c18 Dark Kaneanite
And still no one notices that Paul isn't among them? I really wanna slap them all upside the head now. With Paul being on 'fathers' side this is gonna tip the scales in his favor. Paul has a whole slue of animals to turn too and most of them are going to be dangerous.

On the edge of my seat as always hun, I can't wait to see where this is going and the ensueing battle.
5/4/2009 c17 Dark Kaneanite
How did no one realize that Hunter was missing? I mean I can go without seeing him for long periods of time, but for them to be victorious they need to have all their members, but maybe he's not that big of a focal point for their plan. I can see most of their plan revolving around Glen, Jeff, Punk, and Mark. Whenever he comes back to earth.
5/4/2009 c16 Dark Kaneanite
Paul's a dog? *snort* We all knew that one. rofl. But now I'm wondering what Matt's going to do to save the others. And what are they going to do with Paul secured to 'Fathers' side? It't hard to break an imprint like that, this is going to turn ugly...and I can't wait to see where it goes now.
5/4/2009 c18 6Esha Napoleon