for Diseased

3/18/2010 c1 17your knight in tinfoil armor
Bob Marley? Seriously? Him? *dies laughing*
1/11/2010 c1 11TwiDawnLight
Pretty neat here but I'm wondering... That thing with Fusion Dexter has me all freaked out at the end. Is Dexter really...? Or naw. But maybe...I'll just say excellent story ending and be done with the theorizing.

Anyways I liked it and it was cool~!

~TwiDawnLight

P.S. I feel your pain Kit-san. I can't sign up for the rest of the game either (stupid play plan I was a beta tester damn it!). I'm definitely gonna set aside an account though when I get a summer job. No way am I gonna miss out on all the great stuff to be had in the rest of the game!
10/1/2009 c1 34lightning bird
Nicely done. The action was clear and well written and the characterization was spot on. I got a bit lost in the sciencey-stuff, but that doesn't matter since it all worked out and Dexter came back and Ben was cured. I liked the ending, too - nothing like a good cliffhanger, eh?
4/23/2009 c1 3Ullessey Talcius
Omigod. You scared me like i don't what. Great story overall though. Your descriptions that were based on the commercial was really, well, realistic. But frighten me about Dexter like that again, and I'm coming for you!(haha. kidding!)

Awsome story.

Hikaru
4/19/2009 c1 Astro-McPhearson
A VERY well written piece, I have to say!

I truly enjoyed it! The description was amazing and I made me stay up till almost 12:00 reading it!

Thanks!
4/16/2009 c1 10Second daughter of Eve
Aw, I love this it's awesome.

Eve
3/11/2009 c1 4Reborn Warrior
Dexter what the hell man?

I bet 20 bucks they were all thinking that