for A Party for Two

10/19/2010 c3 19Aiyoku Saotome
aw that was a sweet chapter. I usually like ginny as a good character but i can totally see both sides, and i like that some people make her into a bitch.
10/14/2010 c7 Hoppipollamia
I think you should re-write it. Like you said, the story line's great but yeah, you should improve the story itself. So...yeah. But don't completely abandon it, please!
10/14/2010 c7 7emiliexox
HEY!

just read the whole thing so far. i think its good

you should finish it and maybe work on that later chapters to your satisfaction instead of writing the whole thing. then see the end result and then decide whether a rewrite is in order. but i think you should finish it

its interesting

update soon

xox

emiliexox
10/13/2010 c7 randy13
finish it
10/13/2010 c6 ayjayssis
erm... why havent you updated! :O please update, im all interested and hooked now :D pretty pretty please?
8/15/2009 c6 7homosexualsakura
FUCK YOU GINNY! GO PANSY! :D

Lots of delirius love,

ERREREER
4/14/2009 c6 22static-harmony
I like it so far. Its creative and sweet. I can't wait for more. It is developing into a very good story.
4/14/2009 c6 20Chakahlah
Oh! I love this new Ronnikins
4/6/2009 c5 3benevolent-apocalypse
aw! this is so cute :3
4/6/2009 c1 benevolent-apocalypse
thanks for the great review! i went to your site, and to my delight found another awesome harryXdraco story! i'm so happy, this looks awesome :)
3/20/2009 c5 9Froststar11
Well, hi there!

I'm quite interested in seeing where this story goes. If the last five chapters are any indication whatsoever, I think it'll be a fun ride! I like Draco's logic XD It entertains me. I get the feeling that their friends are going to be working together against, well, technically not against, but you know what I mean; Harry and Draco XD That'll be entertaining!

Can't wait for the next chapter,

~Arya Rose
3/5/2009 c3 10morgan.m.malfoy
hey, this is really really good. better then most of the draco harry stories i have read. :) please write more, and soon.
16 Page 1 2 Next »