for Heartlessly Humane

11/10/2016 c11 Clarice
Loved it so much. I know since its been years since you last upgraded that it's never going to happen, but I loved your story. I would've really love reading how Annie and Mitchell finally got together.
7/30/2015 c11 RoblynM
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! Have pity on us & finish, please!
4/6/2013 c11 Paige
Hey keep writing this story, it's really good! I like everyone's point of view and I like your plot, too. It's suspenseful and it makes me want to keep reading it! So keep on with the chapters please! And keep up the great work! :D
2/11/2013 c11 2Snittycakez
THIS IS BRILLIANT! I can literally hear the actors voices in my head during the dialogue! Spot on ;)
5/25/2011 c6 shazagrl
Its been a few years since u wrote this but please come back!

Its such an amazing storyline, and ur such a talanted writer!

Pleeeeeeeeaseeee!

This story is definantly my favourite being human fanfic!
10/7/2010 c11 21paper.creations
Sooo, it's been a while since you've updated last. Like, a heck of a long time, which saddens me. BUT I shall retain hope that maybe you'll come back, and continue to write this marvelous fanfic! It's one of the best Annie/Mitchell's I've read, and I've pretty much picked through them all, so it kills me to have it left like this.

I adore it. And I mean, come on! George is about to get mad! I love it when he gets mad, he gets all squeaky and flustered and adorable. And Annie and Mitchell JUST got together, really. So you should really write the next chapter and post it -nods-

Absolutely love it. Hope you keep writing it eventually!

-Maggie
3/29/2010 c11 38Technician Fan
Iloved it. Please update soon!

- Holly
3/15/2010 c11 95Terapsina
I really like this story, especially the little episodes of jealousy that seem to come over them without them really acknowledging what that means.

I truly cant wait to see what you plan to do with Annie learning that Mitchell lied to her. I think George will understand once the vampire gets a chance to explain, but with Annie it will be harder. You never know, she just might go on a date with the door-fixing-man to spite him.

Anyway, please continue!
9/5/2009 c11 angel19872006
please update
8/21/2009 c11 4SwordSpirit
Good story! cant wait for next chapter :) x
8/4/2009 c11 14Anigen
oh George is MAD, lol.

I can't wait to read more.

I think Anne should be so empathetic to Violet and James' situation that she appears to James while he/she's alone and the two of them should have a talk. Without him knowing more about her than that she's a friend of Violet's
7/22/2009 c11 12Sir Stud Muffin
I'm going to put this nicely: If you don't update, I will track you down and tie you to a chair until you do.

I LOVE THIS! Please update! How can I live with sucha cliffhanger?

-Cay
7/17/2009 c11 wickedplumgirl
Great story! Very well written!

Can't wait to read more!
3/28/2009 c11 14Elizabeth5
Aww, you are too sweet! Thanks for dedicating the chapter to me. And what a sweet chapter it was! I loved them cuddling on the couch, and it was all I could do not to giggle through the whole part of Annie making that blonde vixen jealous. Could those two be any cuter? Can't wait to see the big showdown between George and Mitchell.I love your Mitchell POVS, by the way. He is so huggable. :)
3/26/2009 c11 15ruatcaelum