for In which Snape befriends an old grey donkey

7/22/2009 c1 47Kyer
I'm going to imagine that in book 7 Snape immediately apparated back to the 10-acre Wood and that Nagina's poison didn't function there. Now Snape and Eeyore both live happily gloomily together in a wooden cottage of Severus's devising making potions from thistles and pranking Tigger (who is much too much like a young Padfoot for all he is a strypedy tigger and not a dog.
6/17/2009 c1 88RebeccaRoy
That was very good, I mean who else could have thought to combine these two fictions so well? You of course did! Brilliant!
6/6/2009 c1 15l'Ange de Morte
I found this story while staring in awe at all the strange crossovers there are for Harry Potter, and simply had to reda this one. I read it out loud to my roommates (all of us over 20) and we all LOVED it, much to our surprise. This was very well written and worked so well. ^^ Many kudos to you.
5/29/2009 c1 72Schermionie
"Severus wondered who this Christopher Robin was, and how he got to be so omniscient."

*Giggles* That was definitely the best line. It put some typical Snape-ish perspective on things. I also loved how Snape was so accepting of the whole situation, despite probably never having come across a talking donkey before. And how they got on so well - amusing but also sweet.

The idea behind this is brilliant, and its execution fantastic. Thanks for the good read!
5/8/2009 c1 66notwritten
I have enjoyed this very cool and interesting reading today. Thank you for sharing this with us. So have a safe and good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
4/24/2009 c1 4emLILYEVANS
i loved that it wass so cute you should write a sequel when the meat again that made me smile on the inside
3/25/2009 c1 Account up to deletion
Aww, poor Snape. And poor Eeyore, too - losing a True Friend is hard, eh?
3/18/2009 c1 LMFAO
TROLL FIC IS SWOO FUNNY! AWESOME JOB TROLL! WOT! XD
3/16/2009 c1 3Astaria zen Esperansa
WOW u hav made my day!

it was brilliant.

well done plz write more random stories

that everyone wants to write bt no one has the courage

thank you!
3/11/2009 c1 12excessivelyperky
Aw...this is so incredibly cute! I love it. I hope they can meet again, on somebody's birthday and think of some fun things to do with that red balloon. :)
3/10/2009 c1 10Nanchih
Yes. Quite. Sigh. Actually, exactly what I was in the mood for tonight.
3/5/2009 c1 8Silverlake
Absolutely delightful parody! These two pessimists clearly belong together and they somehow brightened up my Thursday...
3/5/2009 c1 3alix33
"Severus, the old yellowish Potions master, stood at the edge of the Hundred Acre Wood and frowned. It was a very particular sort of frown, the type of frown only frowned by people who have Apparated and know that they have Apparated to the wrong place. (There is another kind of frown, accompanied by screaming, for people who have Splinched. Severus's was not this kind of frown.)" - LOL

"Hmm," said Severus, and then he hmmed again for good measure, "Hmm." - LOL

"he had huge amounts of work to do when he'd finished being lost." - LOL

"No," agreed the grey, talking, donkey. "We can't all be unicorns, nice though they may be." - I didn't expect Eeyore to be quite that gloomy!

"I don't imagine so, no," said the donkey. "Although it wouldn't altogether surprise me." - LOL

"The donkey looked even more confused, and then a little offended. "Not that I'm aware of," he said. "Some of us are just donkeys, you know," he went on." - LOL

"You are invited to these meetings, though," said the donkey. "I can't remember the last time a Death Eater invited me to a meeting. When do you think I was last invited to a party?" - LOL at how no meeting with a Death Eater would be accurately described by the word "party".

"I was not invited. Not Curdylly. Not at all." - LOL

"Severus patted the donkey on the head sympathetically." - The sky is about to fall on our heads, I fear: Snape just showed sympathy!

"people like to spend time with Pooh." Severus did not much like the sound of that. "Your company is quite sufficient," he said. "Oh," said the donkey, and he seemed delighted. "Quite Sufficient. Well I never." - LOL

"Severus wondered who this Christopher Robin was, and how he got to be so omniscient. He imagined a Dumbledore-ish sort of character, and shuddered." - I don't think Snape's comparison is that far or totally wrong, quite.

"He was unsure how it could be that a toy tiger could bounce like that without some extreme charm work, which was probably worthy of reporting to Arthur Weasley. Then again, if it was reported, his new friend the old grey donkey might be affected; Severus wasn't sure that he liked that idea. He decided that what Arthur didn't know wouldn't hurt him." - LOL at the effect Eeyore's stories is having on Snape: I'm sure he never, ever gave Arthur Weasley more than a passing thought ever before.

"People who might become friends seem to have a habit of leaving." - Poor Eeyore, I know what THAt is like.

"He cast a quick spell to protect the unicorn from all who might seek to harm it, and wished that a similar spell existed for Potions masters." - THere is probalby such a spell, but it does not work on the Potions masters who are all snarky and nasty.

This was SO CUTE!
3/5/2009 c1 TerribleTulip
Ah! This is hilarious! I love the idea of Snape meeting Eeyore and having a nice long and hil-larious talk. I chuckled all the way through this story. It's OOC slightly, but tastefully so.

Great work! Faving ^_^
3/5/2009 c1 100the female apophis
I absolutely adored this story!

Severus and Eeyore are such compatible characters, and you making them friends was absolutely genius!

Very nicely done!