for In which Snape befriends an old grey donkey

2/19/2018 c1 RyuandAki
this is so gloomy i could almost touch it huhu
1/2/2018 c1 Windfall
This was extremely creative.
11/28/2017 c1 7Charm Caster1127
This is amazing! I love it!
10/26/2017 c1 Guest
8/10/2017 c1 Guest
Love this!
5/16/2017 c1 Larkscope
Brilliant.
12/16/2016 c1 3Guitar Amateur
..Indeed, ANYTHING can be crossed over with Harry Potter.
11/6/2016 c1 Guest
amazing :)
8/16/2016 c1 prism123
This was amazing.
8/16/2016 c1 fhuanwq023yr29frh20hnqo
I never knew how much I needed this, it's so unbelievably perfect.
6/12/2016 c1 14ayufish
What. What is this.
Whatever it was, it was a bit crunchy with a warm lemon cheesecake filling, topped with custard and wrapped up with 90% cocoa chocolate?
Interesting taste.
3/13/2016 c1 136rebecca-in-blue
Well, congratulations to you on this story! I never believed that a crossover between these two extremely different fandoms could've worked, but you pulled it off SO well here. I really love how you keep both of them in-character, and the way you explore the similarities between these two lonely "Unpopular" characters. I think my favorite part was Snape imagining little Christopher Robin as "Dumbledore-ish" - hahaha, I laughed so hard! I'm quite jealous of your insane review count on this, but I have to say, you deserve it! Wonderful work.
1/27/2016 c1 Guest
Oh. . that is a random plotbunny if I have ever read one.
11/12/2015 c1 Purple Silence
Wow, this is really precious. I only started reading it because the idea of a Harry Potter x Winnie-the-pooh fic sounded hilarious. But you pleasantly surprised me with this!

"I wish I was just a donkey," said Severus.

This line made my day!

~J
10/27/2015 c1 powrupz77
It's very funny, the parallels between these two perpetually dark and gloomy characters are adorably pointed out by the dear author with a great deal of bitter humour. Extra points for managing to rip off the children's book style.
165 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »