for In which Snape befriends an old grey donkey

11/11/2012 c1 6H Bregalad
Beautifully done.
11/6/2012 c1 12littleme36
The style of this is just PERFECT! And I love how Eeyore and Severus match up!
9/22/2012 c1 136Devin Trinidad
Oy my gosh. That was so adorable! Love how you write, the descriptions, and the overall interactions between characters. You have won the internet.
9/16/2012 c1 31foreverkneeld
This is pretty much the most adorable thing ever. Ever. EVER.
9/16/2012 c1 1revengerufus
Best crossover ever! Always thought Eeyore and Snape would be BBFs lol.
9/11/2012 c1 2ZipaxzStrife
this rocks!

very winnie the pooh writing style.
8/27/2012 c1 silt
I do believe this is my favorite short story on this site. Love the way you did this completely unbelievable crossover and made it believable. Thanks for sharing!
6/10/2012 c1 13AnonymousLily
Snape & Eeyore - what a wonderful concept! I really enjoyed this and realizing exactly how linked their characters' outlooks were. The play between Snape's complicated world and Eeyore's peaceful was wonderful too- loved when Snape visualized Christopher Robin as a sort of Dumbledore!
6/6/2012 c1 17Snarky64
I don't know how this worked so incredibly well, but it did!

"That's gratitude for you," muttered Severus. It sort of sums it up.

A superb short story. Loved it. Thank you.
5/25/2012 c1 4Sethera
My, my, I find myself in a rare moment when I cannot help but love a crossover. This is an incredibly cute and sweet story, and it just goes to show how two tremendously different individuals are actually similar. I like that, I like the characters, and I like this story.
5/24/2012 c1 schrodingerscat
it's a wonderful story. I never read crossover but it was worth breaking the habit. Thanks!
5/16/2012 c1 26animalwriter
This is so cute! I love it! :)
5/6/2012 c1 NeneKanerva
Lovely! I came here by an accident, but I still read this, and fell in love!
4/28/2012 c1 1ValiantPeril
This is possibly my favourite crossover fic of all time, ever. When I'm explaining crossover to my oblivious friends, this is the example I give. It's so beautiful. I must have first read it a year and a half, or so, ago and I just keep coming back and reading it again. It's a bit like a favourite book. :)
4/25/2012 c1 Dreamstar offline
Awwwww! It's so much like the book! So... Proper. Eeyore and snape have so much in common!
165 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »