for The Melancholy of Lelouch

11/10/2014 c3 29Silvereye-BW
Interesting. I hope you do update again, I'd like to see more. Like what the hell happened to the peace and freedom of the world!? Why did you choose a vampire?
9/27/2014 c1 Guest
I'd recommend watching the show a bit moee
5/3/2013 c2 JustAFool
Suzaku as a tyrant. Wonder what his past self would think.
5/3/2013 c1 JustAFool
interesting twist. The one thing I wonder is has it only been twenty five years or has it been more time, and just twenty five years since he last went there?
6/1/2011 c1 Akuma-Heika
Discontinued?
5/4/2011 c3 Akuma-Heika
This was interesting. I hope to see more chapters. grammar is good. writing style is good and I haven't read anything like this...at least not with Code Geass Continuity.
12/29/2010 c3 fco ala
it a good chapter whrite moe chapters
10/11/2010 c3 zecross
hoo so another interesting story, and second code geass AU that i read, and please update soon
8/25/2010 c1 12D3 Gorillaz
Yeah, you said to try to let mistakes of the Code Geass plot slide... but you just messed up the entire ending of the series. Lelouch didn't go out of control like that. It was his idea for Suzaku to kill him after he made all the world's hate focused on himself. And C2 never abandoned him.
6/1/2010 c3 eduard
Well, it's an interesting fic. LiluXKagua is such a rare pair (i found almost nothing).

P.S. Would it be continued?
12/30/2009 c3 light456
cool story whens the next chapter?
9/27/2009 c3 3Hakkyou no Yami
hmm interesting you don't see alot of Vampire Lelouch these days let's where this goes, Suzaku must DIE.
8/6/2009 c1 11Palistus
one; C.C. never abandoned him, two Suzaku and him planned out his death, three he never went mad, it was intentional that he acted like a tyrant. Those are key facts to know
3/15/2009 c3 3AJ Katon
Hm this story does pose an interesting idea of vampire lelouch. Plus I think it'll be funny if he's paired with the funny princess Kaguya. Please continue with this story.
3/13/2009 c1 Yorukaze
...Interesting...:) But, you know...it's spelled "Melancholy" not "Meloncholy". Unless of course it has something to do with melons...XD Joke!
23 Page 1 2 Next »