for Desperate Times

4/20/2009 c1 597Ghostwriter
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
3/12/2009 c1 GotTheShining
This was beautifully written. It was very raw and real. You had some amazing lines:

"Someone bleeds you day and night for years and you get a healthy respect for their blades."

"Castiel pulled my brother from the pit... My mind shied away from any comparison."

"I've tried fighting, pleading, arguing, bleedng...faith couldn't hurt."

And after all of that Sam's first thought was that he should call and warn Ruby.

Honestly, you are one of the better writers on this site. I'd love to read more of this story! Any chance of a continuation?
3/8/2009 c1 4lili20
That was a sad story :( I do hope the boys find a way to trust each other and become brothers again.
3/7/2009 c1 34bhoney
Wow. I am nearly in tears. This makes me so sad. I hate, HATE, where they're taking things on the show. HATE that Sam knows how to stop Dean from leaving but doesn't. Couldn't you write a follow-up to this where the boys resolve things? I have a feeling things are going to be bad on the show for a while yet. We could use a little brotherly resolution here.
3/7/2009 c1 writer2b
Wonderful Job! This piece was so well written, I felt like I was right there the entire time. Your descriptions and style are flawless! Thanks so much for sharing, I will definitely be watching for more!
3/6/2009 c1 111deangirl1
This was awesome! I think this is the best tag that I've read to this epi. I love the way you've captured both boys - and it's nice to see Sam being at least a bit self-aware and realize what he's done to Dean... it's also nice to see that Dean has Castiel to lean on - poor boy seems so alone...
3/6/2009 c1 4Ster1
Terrific story! Interesting premise and awesome look into both boys. Thanks for posting!
3/6/2009 c1 AllieMcD
i loved this fic, it was beautifully done, my heart just breaks for dean so much, and i love sam's realization about his actions but i wish he would stop, i love how dean decides to have faith and dgo off with castiel, its perfect
3/6/2009 c1 148staceycj
This episode bothered all of us on some level. Your version is really frightening. They are strained, they are so tense, and Sam just doesn't know himeself anymore and that is the root of the whole problem. Good story!
3/6/2009 c1 73Sue Pokorny
Very dark and very wonderful. Have to admit, I've had a few thoughts along this line myself. Really enjoyed your version. I can see Dean coming to just this kind of conclusion. I don't know if he'd ever really leave Sam, knowing Ruby would swoop in for the kill, but I can see him finding focus and determination to finally find a way to fight. Very powerful. thanks1

Sue
3/6/2009 c1 16lilballerette10
you do know this story is asking for a continuation right? right? amazing story!
3/6/2009 c1 sylia91
Great fic. There's talk of a death that drives the brothers apart setting up a brother vs brother scenario and I think most of us think it's Bobby with Jim Beaver a regular on another show but what if it's Ruby? Sam is pretty reliant on her now and Dean wiping her off the map, in the head space Sam is in now, that could set him off. Just hypothesizing. Really need Sammy to get his head strait soon.