for When the Students are Away, the Staff Will Play

2/6/2018 c1 17Hpmcgonagallheart001
awww :3 sooo cute! The part where everyone was just shocked was priceless though XD
12/20/2015 c1 1McCantC
Oh that was so sweet
2/19/2014 c1 uma.ramrup
Love it!
4/5/2012 c1 kaminnie
nice
8/31/2011 c1 3gatsbys
ROTFLMAO! if you can't already tell, i'm dying of laughter! You had me at Snape in the swimsuit! When i read that part I thought of Sweeney Todd xD lol, awesome job!
11/5/2010 c1 SonataEternal
that was really cute. Nicely done
4/17/2010 c1 12Tides of Gray
Thia story made me laugh extra hard. Great work...loved it!
10/13/2009 c1 1CYMKK09
Lovely, i love it!
9/22/2009 c1 1TheChance10
I love how Dumbledore acts in this FIC so him lol

Brilliant!
8/18/2009 c1 3HaMalka HaLevana
LOL, I enjoyed reading this one as I didn't many others...

What a wonderful idea! So Dumbledore-ish, indeed...

Thanks a lot!

~Lady Hermione Jane Black Riddle Voldemort~
3/17/2009 c1 9Camille13
Hello!

I wonder if I may translate your story in Franch (witch is my own language) because I like it very much and also because I really love the couple of Minerva and Albus, unfortunatly there are infrquents in Franch and by the way, other poeple could benefit... So, plaese can you tell me if you agree with this? Thank you in advance...

I could say a lot of things more (and I would like), but I know that my English grammar is really hopless... :) (but translating is easier than speaking or, here, writing :p)

Bye!

Camille13
3/8/2009 c1 penny
i didnt know dey wer called smores 4 dat reason thanks 4 the tip

oh yeah gr8 stry 2
3/8/2009 c1 103Missing Linka
Albus! Really, that was so tricky!

I loved how you used all characters to focus on Albus and Minerva! And Severus ... *smiling* His hair ... *giggling*

THX

God bless you!

Thara
3/7/2009 c1 22Merciful Heavens
You made my day! So I figured I would return the favour. This story was fantastic and quite original. I don't think I've ever read a story that Albus pretends to be drunk. You wrote the story wonderfully and I greatly enjoyed it.
3/7/2009 c1 68FlamingToads
Oh dear! That was great. I loved it. And that many kids? This is now one of my favorites!