FanFiction.Net
for Apple of Beauty

6/4/2012 c4 1windRiderMAK
Cool story! I'm liking it so far! But I don't like Patrick :( I don't trust him!

Update soon pls
3/19/2012 c3 3purplepeace
aww, that was so cute (:
2/4/2011 c2 9Princess101855
Please do another chapter. It'll be funny to see Jay and Theresa fight and what about her necklace?
1/21/2011 c2 Princess101855
Another chapter is in order!
10/18/2009 c2 ScarletSea
I LOVE IT UPDATE :)
5/29/2009 c2 secret celebrity
im not a huge fan of theresa at all really but good story guys
5/18/2009 c2 15jay5merlin
Yay! Well done for updating! (I have exams and can barely be bothered to do anything at the moment). For some reason the line "Said Neil, actually jealous of someone for once in his life" made me do that laughing inside thing. You should count that as a good thing by the way :) and i really like the plot. Keep going...
5/18/2009 c1 5Goddess95
sorry but i forgot... lol not hard considering its me...

but in the prequel, King and Queen, you ended with Cronus saying that he needed to find the necklace that Theresa had lost. I couldn't help but wonder, and I am a very curious person, but does the necklace come into the story at all? Coz int he prequel, it sounded like it would, but ti seems a total different topic so far.

Just wondering lol you neednt answer if you dont wanna or don't know yet. Just a question that arose in my head when I came across Kings and Queens.

Thanks,

Cusious, Goddess95 :)
5/18/2009 c2 Goddess95
Really smart and interesting chapter, I like the first one, too, like the vision and spiritual possesion over Theresa that made her write 'ERIS' in the mirror, I can soo see that in a horror movie! Nice touch :)

and I love greek myths, they are so interesting, imagiantive, creative, and fun. And I lvoe how reading a story, like yours, based around a myth, with additional drama, action, homour and characters from COTT, can teach me soo much about Greek tradtion and myhology. So not only is it entertaining, but educational! wow, education and fun int he same sentence. Go figure!

Hmm, i wonder what Cronus stole, and I wonder what Eris' evil, twisted, caniving mind is thinking now...

well toodles, and update soon, little grass hopper! :P

Goddess95 :)
5/18/2009 c2 9Aussie Heroine
HEy

great start! can't wait to see want happens (I'm curious, what did Cronus actually take?) I luved how you used JAy's feelings for Theresa and how he wanted to protect her in the story.

(Kinda feel sorry for him when Theresa gets through with him!) I'm not sure how Eris fitts into all this but i can't wait to find out so plz update soon!

Plz'n'thnx

Luv Aussie Heroine!
4/1/2009 c1 15jay5merlin
Ooh, that is very good, i am going to look for your other story which i can't seem to find. I love the 'young grasshopper' bit! Also i sympathise with this being the shortest chapter you've ever written-all mine are terribly long. Did you base this on the episode 'Aplet of discord' (i think that's what it's called)? It really is very good though.