for The Strife of Riley

8/4/2014 c5 fastandloud
Really liked this short story. As I don't like to see Cameron lose I'm assuming that it was her intention all along for Riley to raise Allison. As long as Allison is safe in the past so is Cameron in the future :-)
11/27/2010 c5 V8turbo
haha nice story read the whole thing in one go haha it was awesome P.S I read it in one go because couldn't stop haha
10/16/2010 c5 Jacks
Totally awesome, I loved the representation of Riley as not a total flake and or nutjob!

thanks for the read
3/21/2010 c5 5KevinInEngland
So, Cameron did a terminator on Allison's mom - oh well, termi's will be termi's !

Nice of you to give me a thought in my head about Riley's unfortunate strap snapping.

Allison is safe, we think.

To me this is life in the terminator universe.
3/21/2010 c4 KevinInEngland
A nice variation from the theme - so it seems Cameron is falling down on her job.
3/21/2010 c3 KevinInEngland
It suddenly occurred to me that killing him was a means of freaking riley out !

Feetprints on the roof liner - that made me laugh, never heard that before.

Oh what a relief, one horrible thought - Mom is there too. Phew, that would have been nasty - I could not have stood anything else.
3/21/2010 c2 KevinInEngland
I would not have thought of pink eyes - good touch that.

I like the girl talk in the restroom out the back and picturing it in my mind.

Not sure why that guy would have to die though?
3/21/2010 c1 KevinInEngland
As you say in the 2nd to last line of your end comment - "yep, I did enjoy reading it".

Not sure why Riley could be mad at an Allison baby - gee only termis go back that far.

The supermarket or anywhere else must really rile Riley, thinking back all the time.

On to the next ch. now - keep it up.
4/21/2009 c5 8TermFan1980
I actually like when people write Cameron as a cold killing machine. It's a nice departure from the giddy schoolgirl that many authors seem to portray her as. She's a Terminator for God's sake... I like seeing her terminate things.
4/19/2009 c5 badkidoh
great ending.
4/18/2009 c5 43Makokam
Very nice. I enjoyed this quite a bit. A little dissapointed that it ended so quickly. Loved the end with Cameron though. What did she name the twins, by the way?

Looking forward to more from you.

Makokam out.
4/18/2009 c5 Entilzha
It was a great story. Thanks :)
4/18/2009 c5 djpc450
its a great story
4/18/2009 c5 pokey
Very cool end to an awesome story.
4/17/2009 c3 4Squid2277