FanFiction.Net
for Promise

8/18/2009 c1 sarah
very good story! sad and happy :( :)
5/26/2009 c1 5SamManson14
Oh!

Its so sad...

*cries*
5/23/2009 c1 20Obiwan456
That was so good, It actually ad the feel of a war. Very, very good.
5/10/2009 c1 153candelight
Aww...That was so sweet, dedicating it to the soliders...darn it...I should of thought of that...

Fairly short, but excellently written with a skilled hand.
3/9/2009 c1 46Phantom x Phan
Omg, I almost had tears in my eyes at this one!

Okay, so usually I don't read character deaths, especially the ones that are marked.

But this is an exception.. This was phenomonal! Deep, intriguing, and powerful, it really does make a point!

You do have great potential for me to be so moved by this fic! Great job. This is powerful!

Keep up the good writing!

-Regan of Phantom x Phan

xD
3/8/2009 c1 49Cordria
Hey starr1095!

You don't have to send the piece of your portfolio to me unless you want to. :) If you want to, go ahead. You can PM it to me or email it to me. Otherwise, I'm sure you did wonderful with it!

This was really... war-like. Very short, but you definitely got the point across. I'm really glad you asked me to read it - it was interesting!

Watch your commas, m'dear, and make sure your verbs all stay in the same tense. You switch between past and present tense in your story and it makes it a bit hard to follow. ;)

I really look forward to reading more from you starr1095! You've really got some potential. That was a really powerful short story. You've really got some good facts in place and the ending was really stirring.

Hope you have a wonderful week. :D

-Cori