for A Requiem Remembered

5/31/2017 c1 27Swift Bolt99
Good job writing this story.

I was also sad when Don S. Davis passed away. He played the role of General Hammond well.

May he rest in peace.
12/7/2011 c1 114Daelena
This story is perfection!

It's a fitting tribute to both Don S. Davis, as an actor, and to General Hammond as a character. All the characterizations are right on the mark and it's sad, yet uplifting in its own way. Makes you realize the impact that one character can have on a series.

Plus, I think that your very last line in this story is absolutely stunning and fits the relationships of SG-1 and General Hammond so well. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! General Hammond wouldn't mind that "lazy farewell," as you put it. He'd probably smile and give a nod of understanding.

Again, I say: PERFECTION!
11/23/2011 c1 nevm
A beautiful story.
6/25/2011 c1 1The Silverdark Knight
To Hammond!
1/5/2010 c1 1Lexii Darling
It was a great read darling. You got Mitchell's charater spot on, and I could help shed a tear or two.

Well done,

Lexii x
7/7/2009 c1 22Robin and Marian 4ever
I just wondered onto this wonderful, brilliant sad story. Thank you so much for this, it was totally perfect. Such a great insight into the real SG-1.

~~RM
3/31/2009 c1 62medicgirl
Very touching, and I think Mitchell was very much in character. I can see him watching, feeling like the outsider while they say goodbye to one of the greatest leaders in their life, something he wasn't a part of.
3/27/2009 c1 katejones2005
Great job, and I think this is completely in Cam's character, I just think that by the end of the series it hadn't been explored very well. Great job again.
3/11/2009 c1 CrystalKenobi
That was a very beautifully written. Looking thru the eyes of Cam the new leader of SG1 was a unique way. Describing how he felt when he looked at them and his questions I thought seem in character. The final salute from jack was the perfect way to end this.
3/11/2009 c1 70BettyHall223
Well done and a great tribute to Don Davis.
3/9/2009 c1 153Rachel500
I really liked this. Short, sweet but filled with emotion. And the final imagery - that usual goodbye before stepping through the gate but here placed at the graveside...very touching.
3/9/2009 c1 Thors Mom
nicely done
3/9/2009 c1 10PatriciaS
Nicely done thanks for sharing.
3/9/2009 c1 12Jeanniewal
A good addition to the Don S. Davis tributes. Thanks.
3/9/2009 c1 27LilyWafiq
That was really good, I was so sad that Don Davis died.